Sweet Dreams (Fluff)

*Hosuh*
  I was very interested in my JaidenAnimations video, then I got a notification for discord. It was Stephen. I felt my mood get lifted immediately. I loved talking to Stephen.
"Hey, Hosuh. Wanna call?" The message read. I was so tired, but I would never pass down a time to get to talk to Stephen. "Yeah, I'll just call your phone tho. Gimme a sec." I type back.
I turn my laptop off, and get my headphones.

  I grab my phone, and tap on Stephen's contact. It rings for a second, then I hear Stephen's voice. "Hey, Hosuh!" I smile widely. "Hi Stephen, how are you?" "Ah, I'm doing okay. I just hate working!" He complains. "Ah, I know how you feel, man." "Yeah, so.. how are you?" I stop and think for a second. "I'm doing okay. I'm just really tired.." I say, yawning. "Aw, I'm sorry I called you so late. You're usually asleep by now, so I'm sorry. You can hang up if you wanna." He says. "No! I mean, it's okay. I haven't got to call you in a while." I stutter. "Okay, If you say so."

  We continue to talk, and I felt my eyelids get droopy. I was determined to stay awake, though. I go into my bedroom, and lay down in my bed. "Stephen, if I fall asleep, just hang up or something." I say. "Ah, fucking hell! Sorry Hosuh, that was not to you, I'm playing league of legends." He yells. I giggle tiredly. He got really quiet, I supposed he was focused on his game. I decide to close my eyes, and I immediately fell asleep.

                              *Stephen*
  I realized Hosuh got really quiet, so I said "Hey, Hosuh? You awake?" ....No answer. I chuckle, but continue to play my game. Now I can't scream, because I'll wake up Hosuh. I decide playing League of Legends while trying to be quiet isn't really a good mix, so I turn it off. I look at the clock. It was 11:37 pm. Jesus, usually Hosuh is asleep by 7 pm. I probably kept him awake for a while. Now I feel like a douche.. Oh well. I hear movement from the other side of the phone. Guess he was just moving in his sleep. Then I heard small whimpers. "Hosuh?" I say loudly. "Hosuh!"
"Hmm..?" "Did you have a nightmare?" I ask. "Yeah, I-I'm okay..." He says, but I could tell he was crying. "Uhm.. Do you want to talk or do you wanna go back to sleep?" I ask.

                         *Hosuh*
  "S-Stephen.. Do me a favor.." I stammer. "Okay..?" "C-Can you please c-come over?" I ask. "Uhm," He says, then sighs, "Yeah, I'll be over in a second." He says, and I started grinning. "Thank you so much Stephen."

                       *Time Skip: Stephen*
  I knock on Hosuh's front door, and he opens it almost immediately. I could tell he had been crying. He was in a pink hoodie, black boxers, and pink socks. 'He looks so cute...' I say in my mind. "Hey... Sorry about this.." He says, pointing to his outfit. "It's okay, you look really cute." I say smiling. His face goes red, but then he just smiles. "So, is everything okay?" I ask. "N-No.. Not really." He stammers, tears welling up in his eyes. "I'm sorry, do you want to talk about it?" I say, hugging him. "S-Sure.." He says, holding my wrist and bringing me to the couch. "So.. I had a nightmare. It was where you guys left me... And I didn't have anyone. That's my biggest fear is all of you leaving. I couldn't take it. I was scared.." He says, tears going down his cheeks. "Aw, Hosuh," I say sympathetically, holding him close to me, "We aren't gonna leave you! Or at least I won't." He just grins, and I smirk. "It's gonna be okay. I promise you. You are unforgettable. I would never be able to leave you. You're the best person in the world. Maybe I should stop joking about leaving you guys. I didn't realize how much it would hurt you, I'm sorry." I say, looking him in the eyes. "I-It's okay.." He stutters, putting his face on my chest. "C-Can you stay the night?" He asks. "I sure can!" I say, kissing his cheek. His face goes as red as a tomato, making him even cuter.

  "I can sleep on the couch if you-" I start, but then get cut off. "Actually, I.. I don't want to go to sleep by myself." He says, pulling me into his bedroom. He turned the lights on, and then sat on his bed. "Uhhm.. I'll turn the lamp on. You can turn the light off." He says, getting under the covers. He was obviously tired. I turn the light off, and go to his bed. We both were laying down facing each other, and then he spoke up. "C-Can we.. uhh.." He stammers. "Yes, Hosuh." I say, pulling him into my embrace. He wrapped his arms around me, and pulls his legs around mine. "Good night, Hosuh." I say, kissing his forehead. "G-Good night, Stephen." He says sleepily.

WOW ME WRITING FLUFF?? LMAO