Gym Class (smut)

"Stephen, Hosuh. Stay after class." The coach says to me and Stephen. I'm curious to what it could be about, but I decide not to think much of it. The coaches were especially hard on the boys because they expect us all to be body builders, but I'm just a twig! I hate gym class so much..

After class, Stephen and I walk up to the coach. He places his hands on his sides. "Hosuh, you're still not very good at squatting with weights on the bar. Stephen, I want you to help him get better. You guys can take as long as you need, but you guys can only stay til 5 pm each day. I trust you guys with the equipment, so don't ruin my trust. Have a good day, boys." He explains. I nod nervously, and Stephen smirks at me. God, he's so hot.

When the coach left, I stood beside Stephen awkwardly for about 5 minutes in silence. He then shuffled to a workout bench, and proceeded to pull the workout bench out.

(A/N: this is what workout bench i'm talking about lol)

"Go inside of the square part." Stephen demands, and I go inside. I face away from the wall, but Stephen did not look impressed. "Turn around." He demanded once again, so I turned around.

*Stephen*
I look him up and down, and realize he is really skinny. He's only slightly got muscles, which is fine with me. He's still super cute. Nobody knows that I'm gay because if you saw me in real life, you wouldn't think I was. I wear all black, I have a mohawk, and I have muscles.

Hosuh looked at me with a nervous expression. I knew he was gay, because he was very open about his sexuality. "Put the bar on your shoulders." I demand. He tries, but then he almost drops it. "Fuck, okay. You're weaker than I thought." I say. He looks slightly offended, but then looks reassured when I help him put the bar back on its holder. I take off the weights, and I sigh. "We'll just use the bar for now, and work our way up to using weights, 'kay?" He nods vigorously.

"Squat." I say. He gets all flustered, but then he squats. Damn, for a guy who is not very strong, he sure knows how to squat. He did almost drop the bar, though. "Do it again." I say. This time, he does it sloppily and doesn't go all the way down. "Nope. All the way. We will stay here until 5 pm if we have to, Hos." He squats all the way, and I stare at him. "O-Okay! I've got the hang of it, can we leave now?" Hosuh asks. I shake my head, and he whines.

I go up right behind him, and he jumps slightly. I put my hands on his waist. "I'll help you go down lower." I purr. I then pull him down slowly, making him squat really low. I felt myself getting hard, and I sigh. 'Fuck, not now!' I say in my mind. I think he noticed, because he turned to look at me with a surprised face.

*Hosuh*
  H-He's hard?! Oh my god.. I can't believe this. He doesn't even look flustered about it either! He's so laid-back, I can't believe it. He takes the bar off of my shoulders, and places it down. "Hosuh, show me how you squat again." Stephen says. I squat down once more, and he looked at me with lustful eyes. I looked at him nervously. He takes his shirt off, revealing his abs. Holy shit, I knew Stephen was ripped, but damn! "I-I.. Wow!" I spat out, then I cover my mouth in embarrassment. "Hosuh.. do you.. like me?" He whispers in my ear. I did, but I don't wanna tell him! I think he's straight? Well, he did just get hard from me, so I don't know. "I-I.. Are you gay?" I ask. He nods his head. "I..do like you, Stephen. You're really funny, and hot, but you're so way out of my league.." I say. "Well you say I'm out of your league, but I feel the same way." He whispers down my neck, and I shiver.

  "I wanna do this, but I want your consent." Stephen says. "I-I want to.. but aren't there cameras here? And what if the coach comes back? Or other students want to work out?" I say quickly. "Hosuh, shut the fuck up please. There's no cameras here, and there's locks on the doors. We are fine." He says. I run to the doors and lock them, and nod at him. He just gives me a sexy smirk back.

  He starts taking my t-shirt off, and I get nervous. What if he doesn't like me after he sees my body? What if he thinks i'm ugly? He looks at me, and smiles. "You're perfect, Hosuh." he mutters. I wrap my arms around his neck, and he kisses me. I lean further into the kiss, and he slides his hands down my pants. He squeezes my ass, and I yelp loudly. He slides his tongue into my mouth, exploring every inch. I slide my hands up and down his abs, and I could tell he liked being touched. We both break away for oxygen, and Stephen starts to take his athletic shorts off. I start to take my sweatpants off, and then he shoves me into the wall. I place my hands onto the wall, and look back at Stephen. He already had his boxers off, and was proceeding to remove mine. He looked at my hole, and smirked. He was about to put it in, but I interrupted. "W-Wait!! Protection!" I say. "Right." Stephen sighs, and takes his wallet out of his shorts that were on the floor. He pulled out a condom, and put it on. I was surprised that he had one, but I didn't mind.

  "Alright," he started, "I'm gonna put it in on the count of 5.."
"1..."
"2..."
"3..."
SHOVE
  "Ah!~" I moan as he thrusts roughly inside of me. "S-S-Stephen!~ Go easier! L-Let me get used to it first!~" I beg, with tears prickling in my eyes. He rolled his eyes, but then started going easier and slower. I pant as he moves further into me, and he lets out moans as well. I grip at the wall as he pounds into me. It was hurting me, but at least it was Friday and we don't have school tomorrow. I could tell my ass would hurt for days. I moan his name so loud, it echoed in the room. It felt so good, I couldn't think straight. "Fuck, Hosuh! You're so good~" He purred in my ear. He started pulling my hair, and it turned me on? I didn't expect it to, but it did. Stephen grabbed onto my member with his free hand, and moved his hand up and down. I moaned louder every time he fastened his thrusts and his hand. It felt amazing, I couldn't believe i. "U-Uwah!~" He moaned. "Ah~ S-Stephen I'm gonna.. I'm gonna c-come!" I moan. He thrusts faster, and I can tell I was close to coming. "I-I'm coming!~" I moan, and then I feel myself come. "Ahh!~ S-Stephen!~" I practically scream. He pulls out, and I pant so much. I was sweating so much.

*Stephen*
"Hosuh, I'm not finished~" I say seductively. He looked at me with a shocked expression, like he knew exactly what was coming next. "On your knees. Now." I demand. He hesitates, but then gets on his knees. He looks up at me and whines, and I sigh. "Start sucking."

He puts my member into his mouth, and his head starts bobbling instantly. I start moaning and he looks up at me. "F-Fuck!~ Y-You're so good at this~" I moan. He goes faster, and I come. "F-Fuck~ H-Hosuh~!" I moan. We both sit down, and we were both panting. "Well, at least you did get a workout in." I joke. "Yeah, I think I like gym class more now." Hosuh says.

Bonus:I walk into gym class on Monday, to see buff guys talking to Hosuh. He looked so flustered, and I couldn't help but smile at his cuteness. "What were you and Stephen doing yesterday?" A buff dude asks. "W-Working out!" Hosuh exclaims. I walk up behind him, and grip his ass. "Yeah, a special workout!~" I purr into his ear with a smirk.

——-
AND I OOP- so i literally got this idea while working out at school with my best friend the_mad_pinkfox  XD she didn't believe i was gonna make this. We were squatting and she was like "If I stood right behind you, that'd be pretty gay." I agreed with her, but then i was like "omg i should make a fanfic outta that" XD