Chapter 15: Tease

Start from the beginning

"Good bye, babe." Jungkook managed to say, lips still pursued and round eyes staring at the male that just closed the door of his car with a smirk. "Did he just?" he scoffed and leaned his head against the leather headrest of the seat. With his eyes closed, he pictured the writer's crescent eyes. "Fuck. Don't get that attached." As a reminder in a whisper, the sentence was repeated before he grabbed his phone and unlocked it.

He checked the time displayed on top and sighed, "A secret, huh? Then a secret we shall be." With a chuckle, the actor tapped on the google app icon with his thumb and opened the collections bar then scrolled until he found a specific website. "Maybe one Stainless Steel of two inches and oh! Definitely one Tenga Smart Vibe Ring, those rings are good, one Fluke butt plug for my submissive brat and one more ring for my tongue." Sliding his thumb over the screen of his iPhone, he tapped over the pay button and began laughing.

"You see, Jimin, you should never defy your dominant. Just wait until these toys arrive, I'll fuck the hell out of you. Director Min will have to postpone the shootings for a week." Jungkook closed the google app and pressed the green phone icon followed by tapping over the contact name that read: 민윤기.

"Did Jimin arrive?" Jungkook asked as soon the other line picked up.

"Yes, they're working on his makeup. I told you yesterday. He agreed to act with you. Seriously, Jungkook, you're such a brat. I asked him to dinner because you refused to play the role if he wasn't acting with you. Get your ass here. You're already five minutes late," ranted Min Yoongi over the phone. His tone was fast as if he was rapping, when in fact he was busy tending to a very special boy that was calling his attention.

"I'm already parked hyung. I'll be there in a few." Jungkook hung up with a triumphant smirk.

・゚: *・゚:*  *:・゚*:・゚

As Jimin arrived on set, he bowed his head in a shy manner to greet the working staff. "Good morning," he smiled as he kept walking to see if he could spot Director Min. The location was in a spot where the wind was really chilly and now the writer cursed upon his choice of clothing. The cold was crawling through his knee caps thanks to the khaki shorts he wore.

"Appa! Stop!"

He heard the voice of a little kid just a few meters away from him and he shifted his head to see what was happening.

"Beomgyu-ya~"

Jimin laughed at the scene and walked closer to where the kid and his father were. "Director Min," he called out to the male who held a small child in his arms and kept kissing his cheeks. At the mention of his name, Yoongi stopped his actions and with a smile on his face looked at the writer.

"Oh, Jimin-ah! You're here." The director turned his whole body so he could face the writer to greet him and introduce him. "Aegiya, introduce yourself. Don't be shy. He's appa's coworker." Yoongi encouraged the little boy in his arms and the said boy raised his eyes to meet the male in front of him.

"H-Hello, my name is Min Beomgyu." The little boy bowed his head shyly, his cheeks tainted pink and brown hair tips hanging over his forehead.

"I'm Park Jimin. Nice to meet you Beomgyu-ya." Jimin's lips automatically curled in a smile seeing the resemblance between the little boy and the director. "How old are you?" He stepped closer to pat the boy's head with a loving smile.