39

JULES CAPULET

The person of Jules Capulet, heir to the Capulet family fortune, fell off the stage at a

press conference for the newest release of the Eye-Lens.

Tech mogul Jack Paris declined to comment.

The Capulet family estate has released a press statement declaring that the mishap was caused from stress. As you viewers at home may have heard, Jules Capulet was subjected to kidnapping by the murderer Ro Montague, still at large after a group of anarchists helped her escape from a secure facility.

Chief of Police, Emir Prince, asks for a special moment of silence for the Rose of New Verona, Jules Capulet. Jules leaves behind a fashion line, and an iconic flair for...

I hear the world around me even as I sleep. Nutrix comes into my bedroom and talks to me sometimes. When he leaves, he runs the news on the wall monitors, knowing I'd want to be kept informed. The med-bots, again, are my nursemaids. They care for me while my brain works on healing and standing on its own again. No special data chips to connect the internet straight to my processing centers, no wireless signals running through my spinal cord.

Lawrence Fry, the holy hacker, has really done it.

I'm dead to the system.

Lawrence sends me messages sometime, either he or his followers whisper in my ear.

Soon, soon, the time is coming.

Soon, soon, New Verona will rise as one.

***

Hey, it's Ro Montague here. Don't forget to vote and comment... or else.

Your daily wisdom for the day?

There is unity in a common enemy. Nothing bonds humanity more than hating together.

Well, maybe love.