Chapter One

Jason POV

            My life is amazing, perfect some might say. I prefer the word incredible! I was happily married to the love of my life with two beautiful children, our girl Winter and our little boy Journey.

My life couldn't be better, but with happiness; always comes disappointment. Happiness doesn't always last, as much as I wish it did.

That afternoon things took a drastic change. It all started with a doorbell.....

I grabbed my wallet thinking it was the pizza and opened the door. To my surprise, it wasn't the pizza. It was fucking Lana. Standing there with a child. A child that looks....oh shit.

Lana crosses her arms over her chest, "Hello, Jason."

"How the fuck did you get past security?! Someone's getting fired." I growled.

"Don't swear in front of him!" Lana hissed at me. What did this blonde bitch want from me? All she wants to do is ruin my life, my happy life with Serena.

I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms. "Why the fuck are you here?"

"Well," Lana picked the boy up and shifted him on her hip. "You're not blind. Cause boy does he look like you."

"That's not my child," I told her and went to shut the door in her face. That fucking cunt pushed passed me and into the house. "Get out!"

Her son looked at his mom with big eyes, not understanding what was happening. Poor Toddler.

"Oh not happening, Jason. Not now and not anytime soon. My guess is you'd love to keep this from Serena?" A smirk played on her lips. "I can keep my mouth shut...But only for something in return."

"You're not getting anything out of me, Lana. If that's my child-"

"Oh, he is, no need to question it."

"If that's my child, I'll be in his life. We should not be discussing this around him, he's a freaking child." I felt bad for the boy, his mother was the actual devil.

"Well he can always take a nap upstairs, oh wait. Is Serena home?" Her smirk grew. "You obviously have no intention of making a deal with me-"

The sound of footsteps came down the stairs but stopped. I was afraid to turn around as I knew my wife would stand behind me on the stairs possibly waiting to beat the shit out of my face once she saw how much the child looked like me.

I finally turned around to see Serena. "Why the fuck are you here and in our house?!" My wife was pissed, she hated this woman for a good reason. Fuck, I hated this woman. I wish I never fucked her.

Christ, I wish I met Serena way before Lana.

Lana smirked. "My son looks a lot like your husband, we did fuck. If you remember."

Serena came down the stairs. "You are so lucky a child is around because if not-"

"Serena, baby." I cut her off. "There's a child here, we aren't as low as she is."

Serena turned to look at me. "Is that your child?"

I let out a sigh. "I don't know, we'll get a DNA test."

Serena nodded.

Lana smirked. "Well, we will get it done tomorrow. And if he is yours, we'll have a lot of discussing to do." After she said that, she headed out the door.

"Baby, I'm sorry," I told Serena. "I'm so sorry. I didn't know, I didn't know she was pregnant or even had a child. I'm so sorry."

Serena placed a hand on my cheek. "Stop it. It's okay, if he is yours, we'll figure it out."

"Wait," I said confused. "You aren't mad?"

"Why would I be?" She looked up at me. "It's not like you cheated on me, baby. If he's yours, we'll figure everything out. You're an amazing father, you'll be able to get full custody of that kid from that crazy cunt."

I let out a laugh. "You always know how to make me laugh, even in a bad situation."

"It's not a bad situation, just an unexpected one."

I smiled down at my stunning wife and kissed her.

I couldn't believe she was mine. My amazing beautiful wife, it's incredible how our relationship has evolved. We've fallen in love and we have two beautiful children. A beautiful, amazing life I get to live with this stunning woman.

As much as I want to believe that if he's my child it won't affect us, I can't help but think it will. How wouldn't it?

A child who's not hers would change so much. Would Serena love him? Would I be able to love him? How do you father a child that's not with your wife? I have so many questions without any answers.

I had no one to ask, I had to figure this out on my own or with Serena if he was my kid. It's hard to even imagine him being mine, of course, he looked like me but was he mine? I need to know the truth about him, I would love him if he was mine. I knew I would.

"Come on, we'll have a movie night with our babies and I'll suck your dick."

A smirk spread across my lips, she blew me every day and it doesn't get old. We fuck and I go down on her every day, our sex life is incredible, better than anything.

"I can't wait to shove my cock inside of you later on."

Her arms went around my neck and smile danced on her beautiful plump lips that I wanted around my dick so bad. "I can't wait for that."

I leaned down and placed and kiss on her lips before my hand travelled down her body and to the front of her jeans. I began to rub her through her jeans.

Serena let out a moan against my lips. "I need to go check on the kids."

I pouted but let go of her.

I didn't know what was coming after today, I didn't know what Lana had planned but could it ruin my life? Could it ruin our perfect life together? Ruin our Forever? Only time could tell, but I couldn't lose the love of my life and my children.

~HOLY SHIT!!! First chapter! Please let me know what you think! Sorry if you didn't like it! We're just getting started!!!! I love you all soooo much! Thank you!!!!