The King slammed his fists against the arm rest of his chair, causing a loud echo to come about throughout the room.

"THAT FAMILY WAS TROUBLE EVER SINCE THEIR DAUGHTER STEPPED FOOT INTO THE PALACE."

Ha Lee, although outside with Wen and Zihao, could hear those shouts. She became startled, frightened at that sentence.

It was that moment when she first stepped into the palace he first laid eyes on her. The beauty she possessed, caught his eye causing that desire for her to grow.

He yearned for the daughter of a man that had been working alongside him and a friend to his half-brother whom he slain with his own hands.

A man who held no heart, nothing. A body that contained no soul leaving it an empty vessel.

"What trouble did she even cause?! All she ever did was stand by Shirong and nothing else. The queen framed her and you know it. She never stole the Black Jade Seal of the Realm, and most importantly she never brought trouble to anyone. Trouble followed her the moment she stepped onto this battlefield."

The king clenched his teeth. "Every time you come here, all you ever do is argue with me. Don't you hold respect for me? I am your father!" he yelled.

Yusheng gave a baffled chuckle, "What father do you speak of? My father is dead, killed as a matter of fact!" spilling the first part of where it all began.

The man in the chair seemed taken aback by those words. "What do you mean dead, I am right here. Stop talking nonsense!"

"Then why don't you tell the truth!" a statement.

"GET OUT!!!" the King roared, standing from his seat.

About to say another word, Yusheng could distinctively hear Wen's worried voice.

"Do not listen My Lady!"

Without anything more to say, the prince left. The reason for his visit here, was to rattle the imposter out of his shell. He had intended to come alone, but his wife wanted to come.

She didn't want him alone with such a sinister man even if it meant her getting hurt.

Shing stood to the side as he watched the prince leave. His eyes followed him until he reached the outside to his wife, whom Wen was trying to support along with Zihao.

He watched as that woman then briefly made contact with him. Naturally, like she always did when he brought her meals, she gave a smile.

He blinked a couple times as if to confirm what he had just seen. His gaze followed her with his body moving to get closer before the doors shut. It was impossible, untrue.

That woman felt just like her, Ha Lee.

"Your Highness, is that you?"

Holding his wife as they walked, he spoke, "I'm sorry." he had been apologizing to her continuously for the past few minutes.

"Yusheng, I am alright so stop apologizing so much." she looked down. "I.....I just have horrible flashbacks whenever I see or hear him."

A frown fell upon his lips and his arms that were wrapped around her became tighter. Their footsteps coming to a halt, he rested her head against his chest.

Zihao and Wen turned immediately as always to spare privacy for the couple.

She chuckled, "Stop,"

"Stop what?"

"Stop trying to seduce me." a smile creeping upon her lips.

Laughter came, "But I can't help falling in love with you more and more at every second that passes. You're just so amazing."

She felt speechless for a moment, until she wasn't. "I too, feel the same. You're beyond words."

His laughter lengthened, "You are also beyond words."

Her arms around his waist, even from there will the moments they share be as precious.
.
.
,