She stopped in her tracks and turned around to face him. "Why is that you want to touch it? You've asked me nonstop for the past weeks ever since you saw it."

A questioning look came upon him, "I don't know, I just have an urge to touch it........Probably cuz it's you I'm touching." oblivious to himself.

She laughed inside, "Then," she pushed her loose hair aside exposing her nape to him. "Do you want to touch it?" her smiling face seemed to have a tease underneath.

For first time in his life, a woman made him gulp not out of fear, but nervousness. He had never experienced such a feeling before, and in the process became afraid of how he was feeling.

"..........If you do anything weird, I-I'll make you scream in bed." using that same threat she never took seriously as she knew he didn't have the guts to do so.

That smile on her face almost seemed to grow wider, "I'd never."

He could feel sweat forming at the sides of his head.

With courage, his hands reached to touch that mark he has always wanted to lay his hands on. Once they connected, skin to skin, he felt refreshed in a way.

Eventually, his hand relaxed and shifted slightly, able to feel her. Her skin was smooth like a newborn's, and looked so pure as if even just a drop of water could taint it.

He felt fascinated and in awe of her touch.

"Umm........why are you massaging my neck?" her voice confused.

Realizing this, he pulled back with flushed cheeks, "Ahhhh, sorry about that. I just got lost in the moment."

"Moment? Were we having one?" her voice looked to be mocking him.

"Um.........." he mumbled.

The roles from their first meeting seemed to have now been reversed later down the line.

"Wen?" a familiar maiden's voice called her name.

Turning back, she was met with Niu Xia and a man she did not quite recognize. Naturally, she bowed to them both. "Greetings,"

Seeing the woman beside him do it, Zihao did the same.

Once they raised, Zihao noticed something. Looking at the man beside Niu Xia and Wen, they shared quite similar features. He went back to back a couple of times, before finally stopping.

It was then he recalled Ha Lee asking him if he knew anyone with a heart shaped birthmark, which he did tell her that person was Wen.

His thoughts began to wander but stopped himself from going any further. This was not his business to pry into.

"Are the two of you up to something?" Niu Xia asked the opposing pair.

Zihao lightly bowed to her, "We are simply taking a stroll as Her Grace and His Highness wanted to take the day to themselves."

The Miss softly laughed upon hearing that. Her visit with her had just ended and yet they were trying to have a day.

"In the end you loved him.... I'm happy you saw him for him, and not the words of what others said."