chapter 2

No one's pov:

The morning came and everyone woke up and got ready, they put on their outfits and went to their lockers to get their weapons.
Rhea got dressed when she was done getting ready and had breakfast, she was dressed in her blue shirt, black leather jacket, combat boots, black ripped pants and her silver crossed earrings. She got her weapons and put them on her back. While doing so, she saw yang and Ruby talking, with the blonde haired boy walking by and she saw the schnee girl talking another person who Rhea was aware of.

Rhea's pov:

I saw the schnee talking to Pyrrha Nikos, one of the greatest huntresses with a nice reputation. I sighed and closed my locker and walked away to the place where we would do our landing strategy.
Everyone was there, including ozpin and Glynda goodwitch. We all were on silver platforms and ozpin was explaining that when we are launched from here, then the first person we make eye contact with on the ground will be our teammate for the rest of our lives, and I hope I'm not on any team. I prefer to work alone.
Ozpin told us to get ready and everyone pulled out their weapons and got into a stance. A few students were launched off there platforms and flew threw the air, I looked at everyone and they looked at each other. A few other people were launched, and I was next. I got ready and I was launched from my platform into the air.

While I was gliding through the air I turned into my bird and flapped my wings and flew to a tree branch and landed.
I looked around and saw nobody, so I kept flying until I saw other people flying above me, I kept flying and saw the blonde boy being pinned to a tree with a spear "well that's new." I thought as I kept flying past the blonde boy and continued through the forest. I saw a branch and landed on the branch and turned back into my human form.

No one's pov:

Rhea looked around and saw no one around, and she jumped down from the tree and on to the ground. As she landed, she kept on walking through the the forest with the weapons on her back.
What seemed like hours to Rhea, she kept on walking until she heard a scream from someone and thought "a girl must've been attacked grim, well better her than me." she saw old ruins with chest pieces on ruin stands, she also saw a few people there and she jogged her way to the ruins meeting up with the new people.
As Rhea went to the ruins, she saw yang, and the Blake girl. "Rhea, your here, yay maybe we can be on a team together." Yang said joyfully which made Rhea roll her eyes and grab a golden kingdom chest piece "whatever." Rhea put the chest piece in her pocket and joined Blake and yang at their side. Then the next thing they knew, people started falling from the sky, others were being chased by grim or in Nora's case riding on grim.

Yang was reunited with Ruby, ren and Nora got their chest piece, Pyrrha was still being chased by a Ursa, and Weiss was falling from the sky. And as she was falling jaune went to catch her but fell in the process, but he broke Weiss's fall at least. Pyrrha fell on the floor and yang spoke "great, the gang's all here, now we can die to together." Ruby spoke next "not if I can help it." Then Ruby ran towards the deathstalker making all of us question what the heck she was thinking.
Rhea pulled out her weapons and everyone else pulled out their weapons and got ready for battle. Ruby attacked the Grimm but she lost and was running away from it.
As she was running away from it, she got stuck with a feather that the nevermore launched. Ruby was trying to get out there and yang ran after Ruby and Rhea did the same while Ruby tried to get out.

Yang an Rhea tried to reach Ruby but we're stopped when the nevermore launched it's sharp feathers at us. We tried to get through but the deathstalker was about to kill Ruby and just when it was about too. Weiss went to Ruby and made a ice wall blocking the death stalker's attack and lectured Ruby.
Yang and Rhea went to Ruby and yang hugged her and was glad she was safe. Yang saw the deathstalker about to be free from the ice and Ruby got us back on task and told us what we need to do. We all followed her orders and she led the way.
They all followed her to another place that was filled with ruins. The Grimm chased us to the ruins and we got ready for battle.

The Grimm came at them and a few were on the ground while the rest was battling the nevermore. We fought and luckily we won in the end. Then we made our way back to beacon and ozpin announced the teams that will be together. Ozpin first announced team JNPR, and jaune was the leader. Everyone clapped while Nora hugged Ren in happiness. They got off the stage and Ruby, yang, Blake, and Weiss were next and they were announced as team RWBY. Rhea and everyone clapped for them and the ceremony ended. Everyone went to their dorms but ozpin needed to talk with Rhea.
Rhea stood in front of ozpin. "What do you want ozpin." Ozpin had a straight expression and was holding his cane "I thought you might want to know why I didn't put you in a team." Rhea secretly was thinking that but she ignored the thought and looked at ozpin and shrugged "I guess I was." Ozpin smirked "well all teams are teams of four and it wouldn't be fair to others if there was a team of five out of four, with the thousand of students I have here." Rhea nodded "I understand professor." "However, I'm going to bend the rules just a bit." Ozpin pushed his glasses up a bit "what do you mean ozpin?" "You can assist any team or teams you want but you didn't hear this from me." Rhea nodded "thank you ozpin." "Your welcome rhea, now go, you have classes tomorrow." Rhea nodded again and walked to her dorm which was coincidentally across from team rwby and it only had one bed in the room, so she got it all to herself. Rhea sighed and changed into night clothes and sleeps and so does everyone else