author's note pt.2

A/n: hey readers, first off I would like to thank all the 30k readers for reading this book. I deeply appreciate it.

Second off, I just want you all who are wondering. Yes there will be a book 2 and 3 of Qrows daughter that will hold Rhea's adventures in the future volumes that rooster teeth has made. Once again, I don't own rooster teeth, RWBY or any of the RWBY characters. Only the oc's I made, including Rhea and Eve.

Third, I would like to apologize for the readers that the chapters are taking so long to update. I'm doing best to speed things up and post new chapters, also I would like to tell you all that this book will end on season 3, which is where we are now since I've decided that every Qrows daughter book I make will hold 3 seasons. For book 2 it will have seasons 4-6, and book 3 will have seasons 7-9.
Don't worry, I'm not planning on putting this book on hold, I just need time since I have things keeping me busy.
Also if you guys have any idea of who Rhea, any of the oc's or even the RWBY characters should be paired up with, comment here or in the conversations and if you have questions don't be afraid to ask

Thank you for your patience and thank you for reading this book. Stay safe, stay healthy (mentally, emotionally and physically), and happy holidays.