SEQUENCE 6: EDWARD KENWAY

THURSDAY, 23rd of JANUARY
LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM.
13:57 p.m.

  The sun was sky high at noon, Brielle and her gang had stopped their searching and rested inside an air-conditioned cafe nearby, Flynn was talking to Altaïr about places they will be checking later while Ezio busied himself with the comic that Flynn had bought for him.

Brielle was in total exhaustion, she has always been the weakest out of her siblings especially under the bright sun, the waiter brought in everyone's cold dessert and drinks. Brielle thanked them as they all greedily gobbles up their dessert, Altaïr had decided to share his with Brielle.

She turns to him, away from Ezio and all seems to stop. His sharp painful eyes shining with his golden hues, he didn't glare or show any threat but it was as if he's harshly digging out answers from her. They break gaze and eat on their ice cream, Brielle didn't know what the hell was that just now but Flynn, she'd been watching, and she knew damn well what it was...

<——————————————————>
15:38 p.m.

Finally reaching the ports of Wales they began their searching with no hesitation, they split up into two groups in which being Altair with Brielle and Flynn with Ezio; of course she had disagreed to being with that total idiot but Brielle insisted that they're gonna need one assassin each just incase of anything.

Flynn went to South while Brielle went North without waiting a little more, Flynn didn't know why she hated the man bestowed upon her so much could possibly be his lack of intelligence?

"What? why are you staring at me like that Bella? Is it my beard??" Ezio said while scratching his pretty kept facial hair. Flynn chuckles and shake her head. Ezio had no idea why but he laughed along anyways.

While Ezio has his good time for some reason there was a big uncomfortable silence between both Altair and Brielle, he felt it- no he saw it, yes. Every single move he made was jumpy for her even when he sigh which is something he'd hate to see.

"I'm sorry Brielle but I must really ask, I know we're in a hurry and searching for something important but this process can be made easy after you answer my question..." Altair said looking down and the small figure of Brielle upon him.

What had been so important that they had to stop at what their doing? What's more important than going back home for Altair? What is running through his mind? All this burning question buried deep and carving painfully into Brielle's skull as she watch those passionate golden hue lock with dark blue ones. finally, he sighs....

" I'm taking this silence as your agreement?"

She nods.

"Thank you Brielle, but the other day... before we had to come here... You had received a message in your 'phone' and it seems to be about joining the Templars? Are you plotting something behind our back, Brielle Wellington?" His golden hues shot up, it's literally 3 in the afternoon and yet everything felt dim to Brielle.

'so that's why it says read?'

'what should i say..'

"If you nod than it means that you ARE apart of their schemes... and I might have to..." Altair paused and a small schling sound was heard; the wrist blade, of course...

"But if you shake your head then I can believe you, I know you won't lie to me... My guts tell me you're worth of my trust..." He continues, Brielle took a deep breath focusing on the sounds of the waves slapping by the seashore, people walking and laughing passing by.

With abnormal confidence, she shook her head. Altair pull back the blade and sigh in relief, he then nod to her as in saying 'A DEAL IS A DEAL' and went silent for a moment. He had his eyes close and focused his surrounding; he was doing an eagle's vision! Brielle noticed it and mentally fangirl at his actions.