SEQUENCE 3: FEELINGS ARE FATAL

SATURDAY,7th JANUARY 2018
20:47 P.M.
HIBISCUS RESIDENCE

   The thought of the mysterious woman lingers in his mind, her dress following every curves and her voice... oh dear lord her voice, it was so... fragile...so soft and weak...

  Shay rake his hair and let out a content sigh, he close his report files before looking up to the ceiling. The thoughts of the mysterious masked woman lingers around his mind... He just couldn't let go of the thought of her... her soft touch on his shoulder, her voice sounded as sweet as the sound of birds singing under the morning sun.

Shay's thought was disrupt by the sound of door opening he turns to met with his Grandmaster Haytham who was accompanied by a woman whose face covered with a purple veil, as Haytham close the door Shay make his way in front of the woman and bows down reaching out for hand to kiss her knuckles. A gentleman as she always has been...

"Hello Shay, how are the works going?" The woman ask as Shay escort her to sit.

"It's going along just well and all is so far going as plan Miss Violet..." He answered going back to his sit while Haytham sit next to Miss Violet.

  She nodded in approval and sigh soon after, Haytham bring out a file and spread it on Shay's desk.

"Someone has been messing with the timelines and universe as we might feared before, they have bring out assassin's from different games... We still haven't known who's the culprit but I think they're close and..... this" Haytham point at a pic of a girl with a mask on it was taken far away as if a stalker took her pic so it was pretty blurry but enough to make out the masked woman.

   Shay look and kept himself silent as he look at the picture of the girl that been haunting his mind.

"who's this lass?" Shay ask inspecting the picture more further.

"The person I have set for you to meet in two weeks time, that is the very well known MISS W, we must convince her to be on our side... she IS the limelight of the Wellington company anyways" Miss Violet says suddenly a ring erupted the conversation it was her phone, standing up once more as she excuse herself.

"I must take this call, that's all for today gentlemen I shall see you again when all are cleared... May the father of understanding guides us all." and with that she turn to leave while answering the call in her phone.

"You finally get to meet with MISS W, the woman that lingers around you... how does that makes you feel hm?" Haytham teases smirking slightly at the Irish man sitting in front of him.

   Shay shakes his head looking at the picture again before putting it back in the file.

"Master Kenway, I couldn't feel such things after all we just couldn't let feelings compromise our mission because feelings are fatal..." Shay spoke, sipping on his cup of tea.

  Haytham nodded and stands up excusing himself out of the room, Shay only nods as Haytham left. 

'Dear lass, who are ye actually... I'm dying to know, you have poison me with the thought of you and I hope I've done the same....'

           [SEQUENCE 3 ENDED]