SEQUENCE 6: SHANTS OF THE SEA

TUESDAY,21ST JANUARY 2019
BRIELLE'S MANSION
20:00 P.M.

It is 1 hour before Brielle's bed time and she is now stuck playing Assasin's Creed:Black Flag since it appears that the character in that game might be the next person she needs to find. All the while Altaïr and Ezio learn some facts about the modern world with Flynn, she shows up flash cards with things on it and facts at the back so that they won't look much like an idiot when they all go out together.

"—And this is a phone, today everyone needs it. Whoever doesn't have it will die in many ways and that includes suicide." Flynn smiles as she changes the card.

"Dios Mio... people these days are..... how must I put this Altaïr?" Ezio ask scratching his beard while looking at the master assasin who's wearing a Get Scared T-shirt while reading Assasin's Creed:Black Flag and sitting on a brown bean bag next to him.

"Retarded?" He says not even looking up from his book.

"Yea... Yea!! Retarded!! What's that?" Ezio ask annoying the peaceful assasin next to him again.

"Like you, it means handsome... but that word is only for geniuses.." Altaïr added as he lie.

"Than... I AM THE GREATEST RETARTED PERSON TO EVER EXIST!!!!!" Ezio shouts causing the focus Brielle to actually turns toward him and hold back her laughter.

Flynn on the other hand does not enjoy it one bit since this is a serious matter, unlike Altaïr, Ezio hasn't been trying to study this modern world very seriously and would cause a scene whenever he's bored. To be more clear here, as you can see, what Flynn did was... She set these two people as Brielle's body guard, on the other hand they can fight REALLY GOOD but the other? they didn't even know the basic of modern in which in this case only Altaïr cares about it and not Ezio.

After almost 30 minutes of gaming and Ezio fighting with Altaïr because he pissed him off for no reason at all... They're finally done with it, Brielle quickly type down random stuff on her computer, she then walks to Flynn before leaving the room to somewhere else.

Leaving a confused Altaïr and Ezio. They then walk up to Flynn who was handling something on the computer, Ezio wanted to ask but Altaïr cuts him off by the same question. Flynn rolls her eyes and answer it with a simple short one;

"We're going for another trip and it's going to be filled with sunshines and lollipops..."

TIMESKIP

After a while of thrift shopping Flynn finally finds a whole bunch of clothes worthy enough for Altaïr and Ezio for the trip, also enough time for Altaïr and Ezio to mess around in thrift shops. Having Ezio flirting with girls and Altaïr almost punching a guy's face for talking to Brielle.

"You must remember! Young miss has a company behind her! If you do anything that'll catch bad attention from the media, she'll have her head on a guillotine!! You understand???" Flynn explains desperately as they nodded to her complaints.

Apparently Brielle has told Flynn about her plans to find this other 'E' person somewhere in Britain, so they had to thrift shop for these two idiots as Flynn claim them to be.

"Flynn, not too harsh please..." Brielle whispers to her.

Flynn huffed and deal with the payment, while Brielle went to a nearby bookstore alongside her was Ezio since Altaïr decides he wanted to join Flynn. Apparently why they were here is because Brielle saw they were selling a real life action figure of Shay Cormac, that she has planned to buy all along the shopping time.

"Is this... an assassin... Bella?" Ezio asked.

Brielle nodded in response but for some reason looking at the figure causing her to.... to..blush....?