I. Famous Final Scene

[Back and to the Future]

TFW battled a zombie horde.

"Sam! Dean! Holly! Nate!" Cas called.

Cas picked up Jack's body and ran, leading the way out of the zombie fight. Sam, Holly, Nate, and Dean followed, dodging monsters and graves.

Sam and Nate spotted potential refuge. "Dean, Holly, this way!"

They closed in on a building with a heavy wood and iron door.

STONE MAUSOLEUM

Sam and Dean barricaded the door against the zombies as Cas carried Jack and lays him down on the floor. Nate ushered Holly back from the door and she looked at it worriedly. Outside, the zombies converged on the building, while inside TFW took stock, examining the two rooms they were trapped in. Dean looked down at Jack's body as Holly took Jack's hand.

"He didn't deserve this," Dean said.

"Cas, is he here? C-C-Can you... Can you... ?" Sam stammered.

"I don't think so," Cas replied.

"So, what? Chuck throws friggin' zombies at us now?!" Dean asked.

"I don't know if they're zombies, Dean. I think... I think whenever the souls came up from Hell that they... they just..." Sam trailed.

Holly looked at him. "They what? Just jumped into the nearest body?"

"I guess, yes."

The undead rattled the doors and the barricade looked precarious.

"Is that thing gonna hold?" Nate asked.

"The doors are banded iron, so it... I hope."

"Chuck... He said, "Welcome to the End." What... What does that mean? Cas? Come on, man! Ideas! Can you smite our way out of here?" Dean questioned.

"No. You saw them. I would be overwhelmed, Dean. I... I don't know. They... They're ghosts, technically. Maybe... Maybe we can burn their bones?" Cas guessed.

"Burn their bones? Cas, their bodies could be anywhere," Sam said.

"Great. So we go outside, we get ripped apart. We stay in here, w-what, starve to death?!" Dean cried.

"Well, I wouldn't starve," Cas told them.

"Well, good for you. Good. Son of a bitch. Chuck. Man, Holly and I knew it. We knew he would do something like this. He's always so squirrelly, you know, with the... with the... the robe and the beard and... the smile that's, like, half-nice, half "I'm gonna rip your throat out," he mocked, ""Oh, let me play you a song." Ugh!"

Sam and Nate went to examine a part of the wall, kneeling down on the floor and pressing their ears to the stone.

"What do you got? Sam. Nate."

"You guys, I think hear water. There must be a-a drainage pipe or something," Sam guessed.

"Maybe a sewer line," Holly guessed.

"Yeah. Come on. Come on," Nate said.

"Yeah."

Sam, Holly, Nate, and Dean pried away the stone with the iron rods they'd been carrying as weapons, but behind the stone was a brick wall. They began smashing it with their rods while Cas stood in the back, watching them.

"Cas, a little help here," Dean called.

One of the zombies crashed through the broken brick wall, grabbed Holly's ankle, and Cas lifted the stone slab and crushed it. The ghost possessing it flew away.