Dress after dress I can't find anything per usual. "I look ugly in all of these" I say and put my face in his chest sighing. "You would look beautiful in a trash bag." He rubs my back and kisses my head.

Finally we walk into BCBG and I start looking around. I find a dress that I like and walk into the dressing room. The sales woman says, "okay you two can go in the big changing room at the end of the hall." Nathan looks at me for permission to come and I nod.
I hang up the dress and go to get undressed but for some reason this feels so weird. "Can you turn around?" I ask bashfully. Nathan's eyebrows shoot up. "Phoebe my fingers have been inside of you are you really going to get shy now?" My mouth drops open.

"Nathan!" He shakes his head laughing. I take off my clothes and he watches clearing his throat. I see him start to squirm. I put on the dress and immediately fall in love with it.
"Sparkling allover sequins elevate a glamorous, curve-flaunting gown fashioned with a plunging neck and open back." I look over at Nathan utterly confused. "Just reading the tag." He says and I shake my head laughing.

"So what do you think?" He stands up and circles me. "Definitely is curve-flaunting," he stops in front of me. "Beautiful." I blush as he leans down and kisses me.

"You always look beautiful baby." I shake my head as he unzips me and I get dressed. As we go to pay Nathan pulls out his card. "Oh no you don't." I grab his arm trying to pull him back.
"Let me get this for you baby." I shake my head, "Nathan no you already got me my christmas present." I look down at the Tiffany ring he bought me twisting it.

"Phoebe" He raises his eyebrows. "Nathan." I raise mine it is a full blown competition. He calmly turns towards the woman and hands her his card. "Dude!" I throw my hands up in the air. He laughs and pays.
"Thank you for my dress." I feel horrible. He shouldn't be paying for me. He looks over and puts his hand on my cheek kissing me hard.

"Wanna come over for a bit?" I ask and smile at him as he drives. He is wearing the Ray Bans I got him for christmas. He looks over "sure I just have to leave before dinner, Berkeley and I are going just us two." I smile and pat his hand.

"You are a good big brother." I say and he nods "I love her even though she can be a pain in the ass." I laugh and shake my head.

When we get home I run upstairs to hang up my dress. When I come down Nathan and my parents are talking. "What's up?" I ask as I walk in. "We were just talking about tomorrow." my mom smiles.

"Okay well can I have my boyfriend back now?" I ask jokingly. "By all means Bubs, don't forget about tonight." He says and I feel bad. "Dad I would never, I am excited for it!" I say smiling. I can see a sense of pride build in him.

"What are you guys doing tonight?" Nathan asks as we sit in the basement. "Doing a movie night" I shrug "my dad has been swamped with business lately." He nods and kisses my head. I move and start to straddle him "Bee your parents are upstairs babe." I put my finger on his lips to silence him and start to kiss him.

"We will have to be quiet then, nobody will come down here I promise." I start kissing him hard, he finally gives in and meets me halfway. His hands are running through my hair.

Next thing I know I am on my knees and pleasing him. To think I got this far in our relationship is amazing. I never thought I would be able to get over what happened. Nathan has been amazing through all of this.
Once we are finished hooking up we sit there on the couch breathing heavily. "I like doing that" this makes Nathan smile. "I like it too, my Bee."
Nathan heads out at around six to make it to his dinner. I go out and find my Mom, Dad, and Teddy all sitting down. I take my seat and we start dinner.

We talk about everything and nothing. Teddy says Delaney will be joining us tomorrow and my dad's eyes shoot up in surprise. "Oh cool, can't wait to talk about you with her" I tease and he playfully punches my arm.