Chapter 25: Cages

"Whoa!" Daniel said in awe as Sean drives us up to the wall. I couldn't help but be in awe of it as well. That wall is a lot bigger and taller than I thought. "That...looks so big..." Daniel said, shakily. "Dude, it's just a giant fence...except it won't keep us in." Sean said and the three of us began to get out just as the police scanner radio, that Sean got from David, came on.

All units be advised...after the raid on Away, there was no sign of Sean and Daniel Diaz and (y/n) Green. We believe they left within the past few hours. The two brothers and the girl are considered armed and dangerous....

"Hey, guys....why would they build this?" Daniel asked as he looks up at the wall. "Well...you know, it's a border, man." Sean tries to explain. "Is there a wall like this...up North?" Daniel asked. "Nah, not really." I replied as we got closer to the wall. "So, why did they build one here?" Daniel asked. I shrugged as Sean said. "I don't know, Daniel." Daniel sighs at this. "That sucks." He grumbles. "It sure does, munchkin." I said.

"Is Dad's house in Mexico gonna be totally trashed or what?" Daniel asked. "I'm sure it is." Sean sighs as we get closer to the wall. "Whatever. That's a good project for us, right?" I said and Sean smiles and nods. "I know! It's gonna be super easy with my power!" Daniel exclaims as we look over the wall.

"So, here we are boys....the end of the road..." I said. "Finally....let's get outta here." Daniel said and Sean and I nodded in agreement. "Yeah. Take it easy. You can do it." Sean said to Daniel as the younger brother goes up to the wall and holds his hand out.

We could see that the wall was shaking a bit as the dust from the dirt road falls of. "Guys, this is hard." Daniel groans as he strains and groans. "I can't." He groans. "Don't worry, take your time." I said to him as Sean and I walk behind him. "Stay focused." Sean said, encouragingly. 

Then we heard the metal starting to groan as Daniel concentrates on the wall. "We're with you, Daniel." Sean said as we place our hands on his shoulders. Suddenly, the bars on the wall started to bend and we could see a crack until it folds back and opens up for us. 

Daniel collapses on his knees and we run over to him. "You all right, Superwolf?" I asked him, worriedly. "Almost." He said, tired. "It's okay...just breathe." Sean said to Daniel, softly, and Daniel starts to take deep breathes and then let's it our slowly. "Ssshhhh....breathe...." I whispered to him, calmly. 

He takes a few more breathes then looks at the giant hole. "We did it!" He exclaims, happily, then the three of us got into a group hug. "We fucked that shit up!" Sean said as we hugged a bit longer. 

Once we broke the hug, we stand back up and look at the hole. "It's all thanks you guys!" Daniel said as he looks up at us. "It's gonna be all right now. We've done the hardest part!" Sean said in awe. "Thanks for taking us down here, Sean." I said as I take his hand in mine. "Nah, we did it together." Sean said as he looks over at us and smiles.

"Come on. Let's get back to the car." He said and we let our hands go and Daniel starts to head towards the truck, me right behind. "Oh man, I can not wait to swim in the ocean! That would be cool of we could just walk to the beach." He said then he let's out tired sigh and I come up next to him.

"You okay?" I asked him as I placed a hand on his shoulder. "Yeah, just tired..." he said as he looks up at me. I was about to speak but suddenly....

*Bang, Bang*

*Sean's POV*

"You okay?" (Y/n) asked Daniel as she walks up to him. "Yeah, just tired..." he replied as I smiled at this. I'm so glad to have her around and I'm glad that she does her best to take care of Daniel and make sure he's alright.