Chapter 45- At the club

Start from the beginning

" w-who are you?" He questioned

" oh me and lilac" I said

"WHAT?!" He said wide eyed

" you guys look different in clothes like that" he pointed

" yea we know so should we go now?" Lilac said

" yea go ahead you guys know what to do. The room is 240"

" alright we'll see you at 12" I waved

We went out and everyone stared at us. Not fazed by this I have them a small smile and went to the car that was lend to us for the night.

" Now Way!! This looks sick!" Lilac said

I laughed and noticed it was a gtr r35 wrapped in rose gold. I hopped into the driver seat and her in the passengers.

I then backed up and drove over to the club we are supposed to go to.

A 15 minute drive and I saw a line but it wasn't to long. I parked the car across the street and we walked over there with our ID's in hand.

" fake ID's are great" Lilac said

" yea. Let's hope he falls for it" I sighed

We waited in the line till it was out turn and thankfully they felt for it and let us in. We walked in and the music blasted through out the place.It was much bigger then it seemed. It had a second floor and a bar at both floors.

" let's start looking for him" I said

She nodded and we walked through out the first floor but didn't find him so we proceeded to go up stairs when I saw him in the corner of my eye with a group of girls eating his face as he did the same.

" disgusting" lilac said

" we might be part of that so get your lips ready" I joked in disgust

We walked towards them acting as us if we didn't know what the hell we're doing. As we got closer he was still digging into their faces as that made me want to puke.

" hey let's stop here and get his attention okay." l said

I nodded and we were only 6 feet from them so we started to dance to the music and got a few drinks so we could blend in.

Honestly I wasn't good at this I felt stiff. I took a glance at them and saw him eyeing me and lilac.

I nudged her shoulder as she knew what that meant. We swung our hips to the music and people around us grinned on us but it was just to blend in.

Lilac stood closely near me as that was a sign that he's coming. I pretended not to know when I felt arms wrap around my waist and pulled me to a hard chest. I kept dancing as he moved with me feeling his member grow.

Lilac then went in front of me and made a gaging expression as I wanted to laugh at it when he squeezed my ass.

That's when I turned around and was met with the Ian himself not like I care. He stared down at me with lust and pulled me closer to him.

" how about me, you and your friend here have some fun in a more quieter place" he whispered in my ear

I looked at lilac as she gave me a smirk. I turned back to him and bit my lip and nodded.

• Ian's POV•

'These 2 have something coming' I thought

' but it won't hurt to at least to fuck them a little it won't hurt the boss anyway.'

I took them to a room but they seemed to hesitate, but I took jades hand and hurriedly took her to a room and her friend.

I pushed them in and closed the door behind me. I grin widely knowing this is going to be fun.

Jade

Jade

Lilac

Lilac