A Flirtatious Night

Izuku's P.O.V.

This is nice. It's everything I've ever wanted. I'm cuddled up under a blanket, watching a movie. With. Kacchan. I honestly don't know why he would like me back. I thought he hated me.

*quiet snoring*

I looked up at Kacchan to find him peacefully sleeping. I giggled softly and sneakily slipped out of his grasp, set him down on the couch, and put a pillow under his head.

I've never seen him so calm.

As I thought that, Kacchan shuffled on the couch and pulled the blanket closer to his head.

"Deku...so soft...warm..."

Aww so cute!

I smiled at the scene in front of me and decided to go change into something comfortable. I got to my room and put a pair of red and orange striped pajama pants on and a white tank top.

I should get rid of this tank top. It's a little big on me. I wonder if it would fit Kacchan?

I took off the tank top and replaced it with a smaller grey one. I folded and placed the white tank top on my bed along with a pair of plain black sweatpants. I snatched a sticky note and pen from my desk and scribbled down a little message on it.

I figured I would let you have some clothes to wear around the house since you can't grab yours from your room. They're yours now because they're too big for me, so don't worry about messing them up.

I stuck the note on the folded clothes and brought them with me to the living room where I left Kacchan sleeping. I silently placed them on the coffee table in front his head and cleaned up our cups and trash.

I finished putting everything away so I decided, why not clean up the house a bit?

I grabbed a washcloth, ran it under hot water, and started wiping down all the surfaces in the living area. I finished that really fast so I started doing the dishes.

(Time skip cause no one wants a detailed paragraph on doing the dishes. Unless..)

I dried my hands on a hand towel and went to go to the bathroom. The door was cracked open so I figured no one was in there. I opened the bathroom door only to find a shirtless blonde in the middle of pulling on a pair of black sweatpants.

I startled him and he jumped a little but quickly regained his balance and pulled his pants on all the way. I on the other hand, couldn't stop staring at his torso.
I knew I was as red as a cherry by now, but I couldn't look away.

"Like something you see?~" Katsuki said seductively.

I swear, I could feel the smirk on his face. I quickly looked up and made eye contact.

"W-wha? Um n-no! I just. I...ugh. Sorry. I'll be on my way now-" I was cut off by an arm pulling me close to a bare chest. I immediately started feeling butterflies in my stomach and my eyes were pulled back to his body.

"You know, if you wanted to see me with no shirt on, you could've just asked." Katsuki said.

I looked up at Kacchan and quickly kissed him. I pulled away and saw that I wasn't the only one blushing now.

"I wouldn't mind that Kacchan.~" I cutely said.

"Stupid Deku.." Kacchan said before pulling me into a rough kiss.