True Feelings

Katsuki's P.O.V.

Flashback to 20 Mins Ago

I was finishing my drink when Deku started mumbling.

"Unless you were the one that said it. Then I'd probably agree cause you're my crush."

What.

In about .8 seconds I was on the ground coughing up what wasn't already spit out on the floor.

"Kacchan are you okay?"

"Y-yeah I *cough* I'm fine *cough cough*"

End of Flashback

His...Crush.

"Kacchan!" Deku said impatiently.

"Hm? Oh yeah. The Old Hag is making me stay here for a week." I said as I stared at him expressionless.

"Yeah. My mom told me to make sure you didn't burn our house down.." Deku nervously said.

"So am I allowed in or...?"

"Oh yeah." Deku opened the door more and walked over to the kitchen. "Make sure you close the door behind you please. Thank you."

I closed the door behind me as I took off my shoes, set my bag down, and went to sit on the couch. I knew this house like the back of my hand because of how many times I've visited with my family. It was almost like a second home.

"Would you like anything to drink Kacchan?" Deku asked from his kitchen.

"I'll take a water I guess." I said as I grabbed the T.V. remote and lay down on the couch, taking up all of the space.

I finally decided on a random channel that turned out to be sports. Deku was walking in with two cups of water and was holding a big bag of plain potato chips in his mouth.

Cute.

Deku set the items down on the coffee table and stared directly at me with a frustrated look.

"What?" I asked, annoyed.

"Could you please move your legs Kacchan? There's no room for me to sit down." He said.

Let's see how irritated I can get him.

"Make me." I simply stated.

Deku looked curiously at me then back at my legs. At first he was gently nudging my legs to move them but obviously that didn't work. So he decided to walk behind the couch and push them. That didn't work either. He was getting a bit frustrated and went to the front of the couch again and violently yanked my legs off of the couch. But before he could react, I did some sort of weird laying down spin move and ended up with my head where my legs were, and my legs where my head was. This made Deku gasp out of shock.

"C'mon Kacchan, no fair!" Deku whined.

"You're just mad because you weren't expecting me to out smart you like that." I said as I smirked evilly. This actually made Deku crack the smallest smile and blush.

"Just move already Kacchan!" Deku said as he walked up to the side of the couch where my head was. He put his hands under my arms and tried to drag me off that way but I apparently was too heavy for him. I started laughing at his attempts and that made him a little angry.

I opened my eyes to see an upside-down Deku that had his hands on his hips and was staring down at my face.

I slowed down my laughter when Deku randomly started looking extremely happy and pleased. His sudden mood change kinda scared me, so I stopped laughing.