So...

Hello readers, author here!

Sorry, I just wanted to advertise one of my ongoing books. It's for anyone interested in My hero academia/Boku no hero academia.

 It's for anyone interested in My hero academia/Boku no hero academia

It's a Mha fanfic I created when I noticed how similar all Mha fanfics were compared to each other, all of them about a student or a teacher at U.A and I decided to do something different.

I was publishing chapters some time ago, but I decided that it would be better to write many chapters I'm happy with (and not constantly edit them). I'll republish it during summer vacation.

Synopsis:

"Hisakawa Daichi is no ordinary main character.

No, he's not going to attend U.A and become a hero. And he's definitely not a mysterious transfer student or a new teacher. He isn't even related to anyone from the cast or someone famous, and he really isn't a celebrity himself either...at least anymore that is. His name is very common, and his short stature makes him disappear into the crowd without a problem.

So what makes him different, you ask? Well you see, Mr. Hisakawa turns 90 in two weeks!

Now he might sound like a boring character but don't worry, he's actually a grumpy old man (who's in a surprisingly good shape) with a deep hate for hospitals and a tendency to get into trouble no matter how much he tries to avoid it.

Oh and he's a badass.

With or without his hip pains."

If you like My hero academia and like the plot, I would really appreciate it if you could check it out when it comes out. 💕

And now that I got to say that, byyyyyeeee! *Quickly crawls back into the hole I came from*