Bonus: a character sheet

(A/n) I drew Jotaro a while back, what do y'all think?

**Edit: I decided to add the songs here**

-------<><><>•<><><>------

Personalities and other info about za people, even if y'all don't care.

------------------

Y/n L/n: (A true neutral) Y/n is a little socially awkward, still is sassy and pretty fierce. worries and overreacts a lot. A trouble magnet.
-Stand: Carnival of rust (namesake: a song by Poets of the fall)

Giorno Giovanna: (A lawful good) the golden glitter boyfriend with a ridiculous amount of charisma.
-Stand: Gold experience (namesake: an album by Prince)

Julian Bruschetta: (A chaotic good) is pretty nice but can be sadistic as hell. Was a bit depressed for a while because he didn't have a will to live after his brother's death, found a goal after Y/n's words. Exploits people for his own goals, doesn't go too far though...
-Stand: Dead man's party (namesake: a song by Oingo boingo)

Anguille Crêpes: (A chaotic evil) a piece of shit.
-Stand: Spitfire (namesake: a song by Infected mushroom- [Monstercat release])

James M. Bruschetta: (A chaotic good) Nice broski, has made a many mistakes. Is patient, but when it snaps, he loses it. Named after one of the two founding members of the Survivor band.
-Stand: Survivor B (namesake: Survivor the band)

Gratin Trèshaut: (A chaotic good) Is a bit annoying and loud according to everyone, but is still nice. He's really strong, so everyone try to stay on his good side. Doesn't really need his stand because of it.
-Stand: ???

Raclette Oasestar: (A lawful evil) a serious fighter, has had a hard life because of her disability. A lesbian with hidden heart of gold, too bad she's dead. She had a girlfriend.
-Stand: Oh the larceny (namesake: a band called Oh the larceny) can steal the light from things.

Croque Monsér: (A neutral evil) a bit dumber fighter, with really colorful and flamboyant sense of style. He's straight, surprisingly.
-Stand: Titanium (namesake: a song by David Guetta & Sia) takes a form of hand armor.

The boss, Jules Unlâche: (A neutral evil) A pussy. His courage depends on his self-confidence.
-Stand: Smile (namesake: a song by Jimmy Durante) can control people's emotions, mostly happiness.

-------------<><><>•<><><>-------------

Do tell me what you think of these, and what your opinions are on the alignments.