The sun is shining but...It's a terrible day for rain...

Julian's pov~
Third person view~

Julian had just stood there for 10 minutes, and he still didn't have an answer.
"Merde! (Shit!) How am I going to move him without no one noticing??? Ugh I didn't even bring something to transport him with! Jesus I'm bad at this!"
"Okay, f*ck it! If I'm going to end up in jail, so be it!" Was what Julian was about to say, when he saw a car pull over beside the building from the window. He identified it as Gratin's car, so he hurriedly walked outside and to the car.
Gratin had just stepped out (or more like crouched out) of the car, and looked at Julian surprised. Gratin was really bizarre man to say the least. He had honey colored eyes with a little bit of green and thicc eyebrows (the Erwin level of excellency), short golden hair with weird brown streaks and a mustache. Also he is the kind of person you would call "an absolute unit", as he was huge! Like over 230cm (7'6) kind of huge. And to be honest Julian always felt bad as a 170cm (5'6) tall adult male when they were in the same room. Julian knew he was short as hell.

"Oh Julian! I didn't expect you to be here anymore!" He exclaimed, his booming voice even more obnoxious in person.
"Yeah well... I didn't remember to count in how I would transport a body. I came here by foot after all."
"HAAHHAAAHAA very true!" He yell-laughed, practically hitting Julian in the back with his big hand, as if he had just told the best joke in years.
Julian didn't even say anything as he cussed something under his breath as he nearly fell down, and moved away from Gratin's reach.
"I assume you're here to collect Anguille?"
"Ah yes! Since you're here, could you show where he is?" Gratin asked, looking down at his short teammate.
"I can, but please be quieter, I don't want the whole block to hear about this. Also can you give me a lift to the hill?" Julian grumbled, annoyed at the height difference.
"Sure! Now where is he?" Gratin repeated, not noticing the other's annoyance.
"Here." Julian just said, pointing at the general direction, which was the building.
"Yes yes, but in which room? It would be faster if you just told me you know."
"Ughhhh, fine." The shorter dude replied, and started walking back inside, the goliath of a man running back to the car to pick up some bodybags, and then quickly running after Julian.

----<><>•<><>----

Gratin did not like indoors. They were always way too small and cramped up for him, and he ironically had claustrophobia. For a millionth time he crouched down his head as he entered a big room while carefully stepping over a dead body, finally having space to stand up straight. They got to the deceased bad guy who was squished under a very heavy looking chandelier, insides and blood grossly around the crime scene.
"You did a number on these guys, huh?" Gratin asked and grinned.
"Actually this one wasn't me. I landed the killing blow on the guy at the door, if you didn't notice the obvious bones sticking out of him."
"Ooohh, who killed this guy then?" Gratin asked, pointing at the toothpasted Anguille.
"Well I ran into this woman on the way here, and I promised to pay for a flight if she hel- gave me some assistance. And she did. She killed Anguille, and helped to distract the James."
"Sounds like a badass, where is she though? Did you already give her the ticket?"
"I'm not actually sure. I gave her a couple of hours to roam around while I bury James. After that I'll give her a ticket."
"Oh I see. She did good job killing the guy though!" Gratin smirked a smile wide as The Cheshire cat's.
"True, now can you do your thing now?"
"Sure!" Gratin exclaimed and put the bodybags he was carrying down.

Gratin grabbed the edge of the chandelier and lifted it up with frightening ease, putting it aside.
"Could you hand me one of the bags?" He asked, and with a "sure" Julian gave him one. Gratin pulled a pair of disposable gloves and groaned to himself quietly (which is unfortunately "pretty loudly" for everyone else).
While Gratin was trying to stuff most of Anguille's insides into the bag, Julian grabbed one too and leisurely strolled to his brother. Without batting an eye he ripped the stand bones out, so James would fit inside the bodybag. It had to be done carefully, otherwise Julian would be covered in his brother's blood, and that wouldn't look too in public. He would look like a murderer!

Oh wait, he was one.

Soon they were done, leaving alarming amount of blood behind.

---<><><Time skip, cause I can><><>---

"Thanks." Was the only thing Julian said before he quickly escaped the car, grabbing James's body from the trunk of the car and glancing back at the car where Gratin waited. After awhile he started walking up the hill, the bodybag dragging behind him. The hill was full of golden grass that was swaying in the wind, and in the middle of the hill was a tree full of green leaves and flowers. The sun shone gently through the branches making bright marks on the grass. Silently he took a rusty shovel from behind the tree, and embedded the shovel into the ground, just beside three other gravestones.

Swiftly he removed the soft dirt, making it big and deep enough for James, and placed him there. Covering up the grave, he stood up and put the shovel back to it's place. Julian looked at the ground and muttered quietly:
"You'll have to wait couple of days, I'll go and get you a stone too." Sad smile spread across his face, and tears ran down his face again. It was better to get the tears out now than later, when someone asked about James. When the tears began to lessen, he shifted his eyes towards the other graves and gave another smile.
"I promise that when I come back with James's stone, I'll talk to you." Julian mumbled and stood there quietly to calm himself down a little, and returned back to the car.
"Now back to the abandoned building. That's where you wanted me to drop you off right?" Gratin asked, humming a weird tune Julian didn't recognize.
Julian just hummed as a yes, and looked out of the window at the changing scenery. Without another word they drove towards the city, Gratin changing the song he was humming.

------<><>•<><>-----

Soon they were at Julian's destination, and with a hand wave Julian left Gratin, and walked off. He walked at a leisurely pace along the busy street, and ran his hand through his soft chocolate brown hair sighing. The question of "what would he do now" ran across his mind as he stopped in front of a shop window, and looked at his reflection.
"I don't know...guess if I died it really wouldn't matter... I-" he thought, his brows furrowing.
"Stop depressing yourself!" Julian muttered and sighed again, getting a weird look from the people around him. Fortunately Julian didn't really give a shit, and he continued his walk. After what felt like an hour, but was probably just a minute or two, he saw the fountain in the distance. As he began to approach it, he saw a familiar (h/c) haired girl sitting on one of the benches surrounding the fountain. Julian poked his acquaintance on the cheek, and chuckled when the woman yelped in surprise. With an annoyed pout she turned to Julian.
"So is it done now?" She asked and looked at Julian.
"Soon, I guess" Julian uttered, and gave a small sad smile.

"Soon."

----------<><><>•<><><>----------

(A/n) Wassup again y'all! I hope you enjoyed, cause I finished writing this at 3am. Whew! Sorry anyone who is french or knows what it looks like there, this is how I imagined it. Also fun fact: when I was deciding what kind of person Gratin would be, I tried to make him a shallow person (since I named him after the food gratin, and it's apparently usually prepared in a shallow dish.) At the end he somehow ended up being a bit annoying, but nice. That's at least how I see him.
Alright, toodles~