Back together

Third person view~
Giorno's pov~

Around 8 and a half hours ago~

It was safe to say Giorno won easily, and rekt them all. There was only one teeny tiny problem left. Y/n was nowhere to be seen. Even though Giorno absolutely destroyed the men, Y/n didn't appear randomly in the restaurant, after the stand users "died". And Giorno was panicking. Her jacket and phone were left hanging from the chair, and thus she didn't have any way to contact them. She would if she somehow got her hands on a phone, but you see, Y/n was shit at remembering phone numbers. Giorno knew she couldn't help herself, and to be honest Giorno didn't care. It wasn't that big of a deal. But Giorno did admit it would have been awfully helpful if Y/n could just call Giorno, but she couldn't.

And now that Giorno was back at the gang house and had told about the disaster, Mista, Fugo and Focaccia were panicking as well. They really liked Y/n after all. That panicking would have been enough, but Fugo was about to go full Purple haze distortion on the city. And that was not okay, no matter how worried Giorno was.

They went and tried to find Cannolo Murolo and get some information out of him. But somehow that turned out to be a wild goose chase. You see, Cannolo is a very paranoid man. Some strange occurrences with probable stand users had happened, and that piece of shit just decided to book it. Nobody knew where he was, and there was no one trustworthy enough Giorno could ask for help. Cannolo might be a piece of shit, but at least he was loyal, and thus trustworthy.

----<><>•<><>----

When no other option seemed to be available, they went and looked for her in hopes she was somewhere close, and actually alive, not dead. But surprise, they didn't find her. They tried looking everywhere, but nothing. And now, only couple hours they just sat in their gang house, deafening silence surrounding them as they sat and tried to find a solution. Giorno wouldn't forgive himself if Y/n died. No, that was not an option. With some new found determination Giorno stood up, drawing everyone's attention.

"I won't give up. I'll go and look more." Giorno exclaimed, determined but tired. His ((a/n) on fleek, don't @ me) eyebrows were furrowed in worry. Mista, Fugo and Focaccia looked at each other, and then back at Giorno.

"I know you're worried Giorno, I'm too, but I think we would have found her already if she was near by and not somewhere we can't reach. I think we should wait and see, if she's able to get back on her own. There's no way we'll find her by ourselves if there's no clues. Also, we can't ask the gang foe help. What if they take advantage of it somehow. They're not that trustworthy." Fugo noted, not leaving any plot holes, and looked away. Giorno sighed deeply, and looked out of the window.

"I'm still going to go and look. I'll take my phone with me if anything happens." Giorno said and disappeared outside. This would be a long day.

"Please be okay." Giorno thought, as he hurried off.

-----<><>•<><>----

Y/n's pov~

(back in the present)

It had been many hours already since Y/n had boarded the plane, and so far everything was fine. The plane was full, so Y/n didn't have the luxury of being alone, but she managed. She didn't have annoying people sitting next to her per say, but she preferred to sit alone, unless it was an acquaintance of course. She looked out of the small window from her window seat as the scenery slowly changed to her familiar home country. She had to call Giorno as soon as possible. Giorno wasn't the type to break under pressure, but he must be worried.