Chatper 4 ( I don 't believe you! )

Author Note - I- I 'm just happy this book actually is good . Now let's go .

Romeo P.O.V.
I notice that Wend's was shivering. Was she cold or something. Should I leave?

Wendy P.O.V.
I need to tell Nee~chan , I must tell her , come on Wendy don't be pathetic she would understand . Right ? "N-Nee~chan I -I want to show you something. "I said . "What is it ?" Nee~chan asked.  As I  pulled out the two pictures from my back pocket.Nee~chan was shocked .....

(this one is when they were eating ice~cream)

(this one they kiss) "I  can't believe you Wendy !!" Lucy ~san shouted

"I  can't believe you Wendy !!" Lucy ~san shouted.  I  then back away in fear and I muttered "I-I'm sorry." "You been stalking  him Wendy !!!!"Lucy ~san yelled  as tears rolled her face. She then run up to her room as I fall down on the  ground on my knees  and crying.

Romeo P.O.V.
I run to Wend 's and hug her  ."It was for the better. " I said while wiping Wendy 's tears ."Y-Your right." Wendy muttered with a weak smile on her face .

[With Lucy~~º♡]

Lucy P.O.V.
"I can't believe Sting is cheating on me !" I shouted then I throw the vase down on the ground. 

Wendy P.O.V.
I heard alot of noises from sissy room . I  got a plan , I grin to myself . "I'm tired." Romeo said while sleeping on my shoulder. I turn bright red. "E-Emr." I muttered . I then softly laugh.
I put Romeo on the couch , put a pillow under his  head  then cover him with a blanket.

"Now time for my plan." I said with a grin.