「chapter 00 」

"so what did you guys get on number three?" chenle asked quite loudly, trying to overpower the sound of other students shouting in the cafeteria.

ah, yes, lunch period; the best time of the day.

"i got abraham lincoln, i don't know how-" answered the tan male named donghyuck who instead goes by haechan.

mark, the oldest stopped writing in his notebook and threw his pen down on the table and sighed. "donghyuck that was a math quiz." mark was highly disappointed.

"ooohhh-" haechan rubbed his chin. "so that's why people were using rulers-" jisung interrupted by pointing at the cafeteria entrance doors. "oh, jaemin's here!"

jaemin looked horrible. his fluffy pink hair messed up, his eyes red and puffy, and a frown upon his face. other people rarely ever saw jaemin like this but his friends were used to it by now. they knew what was up.

"hi" jaemin mumbled as he sat down next to haechan. he slammed his head against the hard table repeatedly, letting out a groan each time. it was a painful sight to see.

haechan rubbed circles on jaemin's back. "jeno again?"

"obviously, he cries about him every lunch period" jisung said with an eye roll.

"did something happen between you two, jaemin?" chenle asked and leaned over the table to pat jaemin's mop of pink hair. all the chinese male received as a reply was some mumbling of incoherent words.

chenle let out a loud gasp.

"JENO HAS A BOYFRIEND?!"

jaemin did not lift his head up but nodded and let out a loud ugly sob.

"how did you understand what he said-"

haechan sighed. "i can't take this anymore, you need to get over him right now or your just going to remain heartbroken." he hated to see his friend in such a state because of a boy. as haechan always said ; men ain't shit.

"b-but i can't do it. i've been in love with him since seventh grade."

mark slammed his hand down on the table. "i know! what if you just ignore him. eventually he'll ignore you too and you'll be over him!" haechan, chenle, and jisung all exchanged eye contact. the idea wasn't so bad.

jaemin lifted his head up and rubbed his eyes to get rid of his tears. "huh-" he thought about it. "i guess it's not a stupid idea. i mean it's the smartest idea you've ever had. "

everyone nodded in agreement, including mark himself. jaemin wasn't wrong.

"it'll be hard but i'll do it"

and so it begins.

ーーー

hi and welcome to my very first story.
yes, i did have another book, i am currently rewriting it as i write this one
anyway, i know this chapter is really bad but a girlie is trying okay 😔 sorry for any mistakes, i literally don't know how to gRaMmAr