Chapter 9 ~ bro hungs and old friends?...

Mandy's pov.

"Mandy, wake up". A male voice whispers in my ear, I groan and put the covers over my head.

"Shhhh, it's Saturday and I'm tried". I moan.

"Yeah I know, it's just your new boyfriends been calling you" he says and I instantly grab my phone off him.

"Wow, he must be special" Connor says and I stick my tongue out.

I phone Adrian back once Connors out the room, it rings for s couple of minutes.

"Hello baby, how are you. I tried to call but it rang out" he says with sadness in his voice.

"Sorry, I was sleeping. My cousins in town for the weekend and he wants to meet you". I say.

"Sure I'd love to, what to go on a date" he laughs.

"Yeah, where?".

"How about the sealift centre?" He says and I scream.

"Omg! Yeah I haven't been in years" I says happily.

"Okay well get ready and I'll get you's soon". He says.

I get dressed in a nice pink dress with vans to match.

"Hey cous, want pancakes?". He ask and I nod.

"Where are the girls?" I ask.

"Oh, they went home this morning" I nod and eat my pancakes.

"Adrian wants to meet up today, I think we are going to the sealife centre" I say with a huge smile.

"Okay, well I want you to meet someone as well" he says as the door bell goes.

Connor goes to answer it.

"Mand, this is my girlfriend Courtney" I look up to see a pretty blonde headed girl.

"Hi I'm Mandy, well I guess it's a double date" I say and they laugh.

"Con, I'm really happy for you" I say and hug him.

The door goes again and I answer it and standing on the other side is a cheesing Adrian.

"Hey babe, you ready?" I ask and I nod.

"Could you come in for a moment, I want you to meet someone?". He nods and I take his hand and lead him into the kitchen where they are standing.

"Hey, guys, this is um. Adrian" I say not really sure what to title him.

"Hi, I'm Adrian, Adrian Ashford" and at that Connors head pop and and smiles.

"Ad, mate. How are you" he says happy and me and Courtney look at each other weirdly.

"I'm good mate, long time no see" Adrian replies... I wonder how they know each other.