Chapter 4 ~ ex boyfriends and fights

Mandy's pov.

"Mum, no please don't show him" I say to my mum as she brought out my baby pictures.

"Oh I think i should see this, princess" Adrian says from on the sofa beside me and he takes the folder from my mum.

Adrian's parents had to go to work but my mum said he could stay and he gladly agreed, my mum walked into the kitchen to make us some ice cream and my died with I was 10.

"Babe, you where adorable. You still are" Adrian says pinching my cheeks and I swatted his hand away and pouted.

"I hate them, I was a fat kid and still am" I huffed with my arms folded.

"Princess, you are not fat. You have an amazing figure!" Adrian says leaning closer looking at my lips then to my eyes.

"Here use go, oh sorry was I interrupting some thing?" My mum says.

"No miss Martin, we where just talking" Adrian says and takes the Bowls from her and gives me one and my mum walks up the stair.

I give him and smile and he smiles back.

"Want to watch a movie?" I ask and he nods.

I get up and bend down to get a dvd and I hear him groan and turn to him and bite my lip.
I put in the wrong turn and sit down beside him, half way through the movie my eyes feel really heavy and doze off to sleep and lean on Adrian's shoulder and he puts his arm around me.

In the morning I'm woken up by the souls of my mums voice telling me to get up.

I open my eyes and look round and notice I'm in my bed room and there's someone arm wrapped round my arms I turn around and come face to face with Adrian's sleeping face.

I stare at him for a moment then try get up but I'm pulled back down instantly.

"Adrian, we need to get ready" i say facing him and he gives me a cute pout and I laugh.

He goes back to sleep and releases me so I get up and pick out my out fit for the day.

I put my shorts and take my baggy pj top off and see Adrian staring at me.

"Adrian, I thought you where sleeping, close your eyes" I say and cover my self up with my t shirt.

"No Mandy" at that a shirtless Adrian gets out from the covers and grabs me by the waist and we flip on to the bed with him leaning over me.

"Because your beautiful, and the sooner you see that. The better" he finishes leaning down and kissing my lips passionately and I kiss him back.

"Wow" he breaths. And I nod.

"You should probably finish getting ready, do you want a lift or are you getting the girls?" He says

"Erm, I think the girls are coming for me" he nods and gives me one more kiss on the lips and leaves my room and jogs down the stair.

"Oh my god, what just happened" I say to my self and continue to get ready.

"WHAT THE FUCK!!!" Grace yells as I've just told her What happened this morning as we get into school.

"I know I can't believe if my self" I laugh.

"Mandy, come quick. Adrian and dale are nocking lumps out of each other, well it's Adrian that's doing all the punching" aly says laughing.

We run out side and see Adrian on top of kale punching him in the face.

"ADRIAN" I shout loud enough so he can hear me.

His head pops up and looks at me, he instantly gets up and walks over to me and grabs me by the waist and kisses me more heatedly than this morning.

"Your mine, no one else's" I whispers in my ear then winks and walks off.

"Okay that was so hot" Olivia says