Chapter 7 ~ feelings?..

Mandy's pov.

I wake up to the annoying sound of my alarm going off.
I groan and try to get out of bed but Adrian's arm is to heavy, I manage to get his arm off me and walk over to my phone as its charging.

I turn my alarm off and go to my suit case and pick out my out fit.
I picked out a blue skater skirt and a white tank top and my white converse to match.

I go into the bathroom and get dressed, when I walk out Adrian's still sleeping so I quietly sneak onto the bed and sit on top of him and lie on his bare chest.

His eyes open a little and he smiles at me, I return the smile and he plays with my hair.

"I can get used to getting woken up like this" he says and I look into his eyes and then to his lips. I hesitate for a moment then gently press my lips to his.

"Common, we are going to be late if you don't move your big but" I say and his face goes shocked.

"I do not have a big but, I have a nice but" he says and I laugh and get up from on top of him.

"He what you say I take you today? The lads are taking there own car" he says and I nod and kiss is cheek and he goes into the bath room.

I send a text the girls saying that they don't have to get me because Adrian is taking me, they Reply with a oh, he's to cute.

I laugh and he comes out with just a towel round his waist... I'm pretty sure a bit of drool came out.

"What you laughing at?" He asks and I shake my head and say it was a text the girls sent and he just nods.

"I can't wait till tonight" Olivia says and I laugh.

"I know me neither, girls night in" grace said.

BRING!!!!!

The bell goes and we all go to our classes.
Which me and Aly has PE first period.. Great!.

I put my dark blue spandex shorts with a sorts bra to match and blue converse.

Me and Aly run round the corner and we both collide with people and its two of the football players that play for hunter and Adrian's team.

"Sorry beautiful, didn't see you there" he says to me.

"So do you have a boyfriend?" The other asks Aly.

"Yes" she says and the guy smirks.

"Oh yeah, then where is he?".

"He's right behind you" we hear a voice behind the two guys and they move out the way and we see hunter and Adrian, they both walk up to us and hunter kisses Aly on the lips and Adrian wraps his arms around my bare waist.

"Oh sorry man, Didn't realise" one of them say and the other one says.

"Keep them close there gorgeous". Adrian's growls and the walk away.

"Hey" I says to him and he smiles and kisses my forehead.

"Baxter, Martin" Mrs Hawkins shouts, me and Aly say a bye to the lads and run towards the class across the field to the other girls in the class.