Chapter 9

A Few Weeks Later

*Ellie's POV*

Bryanna and I sat on the couch, laughing and watching Janoksians videos together. She had told me why she was so mad and upset a few weeks before and that she was jealous. But I guess she got over it cause a few days after she started going out with Skip. So everything was ok between us now.

Bryanna and I were dying of laughter, when Lex and Lauren came down. "Hey guys. We're going to the beach with Luke and Jai. Wanna come?" Lex and Lauren were now officially Luke and Jai's girlfriends. "No. Thanks. I can't go. It's my time of the month and all I wanna do is sleep." Bryanna's words made me realize something. I was late. I hadn't gotten my monthly visit from mother nature yet, and it was two weeks late. "Ummm yeah. I can't go either. Sorry guys." "Ok. Well see you guy later." They said before leaving. As soon as the door shut behind them and jumped up and started pacing. "What's wrong?" Bry asked sounding concerned. "Bry, I'm late. I haven't gotten my period yet this month. I'm two weeks late." I said in a panic. Bryanna's eyes grew wide. "You don't think you're...." "I don't know" I said. "But we need to find out."

Bryanna went down to the pharmacy and picked up a pregnancy test for me. I didn't want to even leave the house right now. What if I was pregnant? How would Beau take it?

I sat in the bathroom with the small plastic stick resting on the sink counter in front of me. I held my head in my hands. When time was up, I couldn't even look at it. I had Bryanna do it for me. She spoke slowly and calmly. Her words took a while to sink in. Many emotions swirled through my mind. My stomach was back flips.  I kept repeating her words in my mind. "It's positive."

**************************************************************************************************************************

Hey guys! Sorry it's really short but this is kind of a key chapter. This is where things start to change. Leave comments and tell me what you think. It's 5:53am in New York right now so everyone have a great and beautiful day! ~Kayla