21 Same here

"My heart beats in rhythm with yours, do you feel the same?"

//21//

I woke up from my deep slumber as i felt somebody shaking my arms.

"Wake up." A soft voice ringing in my ear.

I opened my eyes. His face was right above mine, not to mention, it was close.

"Morning sleep head." He got off from the bed and sat on his chair.

"Good morning." I stretched out my arms and let out a yawn.

Jungkook drove us to my hotel after we had breakfast.

"I'll go grab your luggage and you will check-out for your room in the lobby, okay?" He asked.

"What? No. I'm not checking out."

"You are not staying at mine?"

"No. I don't want you to sleep on the sofa."

"Then i can sleep with you on the bed. It's not like we never tried that." He smirked.

I frowned.

"I don't mean those things okay? Just sleeping." He chuckled. "Just stay at mine, okay? I need you with me." He continued.

"Okay." I sighed and made my way to the reception.

"What is your mission here?" I asked Jungkook as he was driving. I wanted to ask him since last night. I wanted to help him.

"Send that Jong bastard to jail." Jungkook answered.

"Why did you not let me go over this with you? Why do you always choose to deal everything by yourself?" I was frustrated, he was suffering everything alone and not letting me to help him. Why can't he let me help?

"Because I don't want you to get invlove with this shit. You know how dangerous this man is right?"

"But still, if you loved me, you would've let me."
I was mad, blood were boiling in my veins.

"What do you know? You don't even know what you are getting yourself into."

"And you only think of yourself!"

"I just don't want you to het hurt!" He yelled and stopped the car.

I gasped as he suddenly stepped on the break and the car stopped too suddenly.

"This is what you are doing not wanting me to get hurt?" I partly screamed but also crying, my voice cracked. I opened the car door and walked away.

I saw him getting off the car and ran to me.

He pulled my arms and made me stopped. He turned my body to him.

"I'm sorry... i just can't loose you... i already almost lost you, I don't want to risk it again. Seeing you in a pool of blood killed me, my heart broke. I don't want to go through that again. I'm sorry, i just can't... I can't see someone i love getting hurt because of me..."

I hugged him and rested my head in his chest.

"I'm sorry too. For making you worried. I can't see someone i love go through hard times alone too. I promise you, I won't let myself get hurt again, don't shut me out of the door, please." I hugged him tighter as i cried in his hug.

"Okay."

"I love you, and i always will." He said made me looking at him

"Same here." I chuckled.

He leaned in and gave me a kiss.

"I missed this." I smiled.

"Same here." He mimicked me and we both laughed.

 Okay they might have get along too fast 💨

But you know what? Make that star button orange, will you?

💜❤️💜