07 Broken

"Out of all girls in the world, why me?"

//7//

"Oppa~" I whined like a little kid, throwing myself into my man's embrace. The man who will support me endlessly, the man I trust the most, the man who has always been my tree hole when I need someone to talk to.

"What's with you this time my baby little sister, aww come here." Jimin hugged me and kissed my forehead.

Jimin, my elder brother. As I said before, I came from a strict family. My brother and I hated strict rules, we despised our family. Jimin left us when he turned 16, he wanted to be a singer. My parents never wanted us to do anything except working in their company.

Jimin had always been my role model. Even though he left me behind at that time when I was only 12, I was happy for him that he was able to chase his dream. And guess what? Now he is the hottest singer in Asia. I'm proud, I am. I am proud to have him as my dear brother.

After I stomped out of the company today, I directly drove to my brother's huge mansion. I called him on the phone and he immediately went home from work for me.

"Yeona, would you like to tell me what happened to you now?" Jimin's soft voice calmed me down a bit. he held my arms and made me look at him.

"I was fired from my job."

"That's what you are so sad about?"

I nodded and he kept laughing really hard. "Seriously!? What's so funny?"I pouted.

"Yeona you know I never want you to work. I have the money to let you do everything you want."

"Oppa, you know I never like to count on others. I hate bothering others. I don't want to add weight to your shoulders. I can live really well by myself."

"You didn't change at all. Still very bossy and aggressive huh?"

I sighed and looked at my feet. I was making everyone disappointed. " You know what sis? i want you to be yourself, just do whatever you want, okay? You had been living your life to prove yourself to others and our parents. You always want to prove that you are strong enough, but think of something else. Do you really love your job? Your Career? Your life? Don't you want to live your life?"

Jimin saw me being confused as ever. " Come little sister, you should sleep. Just stay at my house until you found what you want."

Jimin stayed by my side singing soft melody next to my ear like how he used to do when we were kids. i knew that Jimin could always lead me to the right path. He was always right.

3 am i woke up and walked to the pool. I sat on the bench and admired the moon. Why does the moon look bluer than ever today? Jimin's words made me doubt myself. What do I like? I like painting, I like drawing,  reading, literature, art. However, i never cared about my hobbies. All I want to do is to prove myself. That I am a mature daughter, I am independent and I can take care of myself. Working in a company that I was never interested in. A work that was so boring. Why did I do so? I was such a fool. I have to start. I have to be refreshed.

"Oppa! Good Morning!" Jimin in messy hair came out of his room.

"Looks like someone has dealt with her problems." He sipped his coffee and smirked.

"Yeah yeah. thanks by the way." I hugged him and wore my shoes.

"Where are you going?"Jimin asked me.

"I have to meet someone," I answered him.

"Oh okay, I'll be late from work today, I have a shooting." "Okay bye."I kissed his cheeks and left the house.

flashback this morning

text: Jungkook: Yeona, meet me at the coffee shop next to HanGang.

Yeona: Okay, Kook. I'll see you there and i missed you.

I missed Jungkook so much. I wonder if he missed me too.

I walked into the coffee shop and saw Jungkook sitting at the corner. "Jungkook-ah!"

"I missed you so much," I said and hugged him. He took and arms off him and made me sit. "Yeona....
I'm sorry but- but let's break up."

What?

"You didn't mean it, do you?" My voice cracked. My heart shattered.

He didn't mean it. He didn't.

"I'm sorry."

......

Vote if you know how to spell VOTE
Okay that's so lame,
Don't vote😂

I LOVE YOU!💜