Chapter 6 - Concequences

She couldn't take it anymore. Sleeping against him made the heat worse, much worse. She could feel his breathe on her neck. With every exhale, more of her body burned. Soon it would be an uncontrollable inferno. She adjusted against him and heard his breath hitch. Had she woken him?

" You're supposed to be sleeping." His voice said from behind her, and she jumped. She had woken him.

She stayed quiet and wondered if he was going back asleep, when one of his hands started rubbing her back comfortingly. It seems he couldn't sleep either, she decided, maybe he had already been awake instead of her waking him.

" It's almost as if I can feel what you are feeling." He told her and she realized his head was right behind hers, propped up on his other arm.

" I can feel how much you want me." He admitted and another blush came to her face. Thank heavens she was still facing the other direction. She thought as her head shrunk down in embarrassment.

As if he knew what she was thinking though, he nudged her and he turned her, so she was facing him. She felt shy, almost uncertain as she stared at his chest. She didn't know if she could look him in the eyes.

When he forced her head up and his lips touched hers though, instinct took over and her wolf gave her courage. She pushed back against him, trying to put everything she felt into it. His kiss woke a different fire inside her, this one fueled her, and she pushed back against his lips.

" Do you want me to touch you? My little wolf." He asked, pulling away only far enough so she could answer him.

She nodded from where she laid, buried against his chest. That sounded good, she silently admitted to herself. Her entire body felt alive in ways it never had before. She felt like no matter how close she was to him, it would never be enough.

In response to her admission, his hand found her stomach with the same soothing, flaming motion, she scooted closer to him. His hand stopped and she heard him say my name with an emotion she did not recognize.

" Communication is key. You need to tell me what you like." His voice sounded strained, so she looked up at him with a worried look.

"How will I know the difference?" She asked and his laugh filled the air.

" You will, little wolf." He answered then kissed her again, before she could ask more questions.

"Don't think, just feel." He whispered, then kissed her neck. It made her squirm, trying to get closer to him, if that was even possible.

"Hmm. Ticklish." He mumbled and he couldn't help but chuckle. He had found her out, she thought with both amusement and horror as to what he would do with the knowledge. A soft laugh joined hers as he kissed her, and she squirmed again.

" Touch me to." He whispered huskily.

" Don't be afraid. Explore with your hands." He encouraged her as his hand trailed down her stomach.

She reached up and trailed his chin with her fingers. He in turn, turned his head and kissed her fingers. She jumped at the heat that flared in response. She had never felt like this before, let alone for anyone else.

She whispered his name, almost out of instinct and it affected him. He kissed her deeply as his hand reached her thighs. Once there, it trailed to where he would soon enter her. He began rubbing her between her legs a moment later and a different kind of need sparked to life inside her. Her hips shot up on their own and she heard Owen groan in response.

She said his name on a near sob and a finger slipped into her core. It was pure bliss that had no comparison. A startled sound of pleasure escaped her before she could stop it and he swallowed the sound. He himself had little experience when it came to making love, but he was confident he knew enough to at least make her first time amazing. He would have a pickup a book later, he reminded himself. He had never had this much interest or worry about being able to please someone before her.