"Hey, Daisy," Ethan called, his hand around her son's shoulder which snapped her out of her daze and at once was barging across the hall to harshly snatch Daniel from him.

"What the fuck is your problem?! Are you stalking me now?" She confronted him immediately, her son safely tucked underneath her arms. Passerby who saw the manner she snatched the boy stopped to observe.

"Calm down, Daisy. I wasn't stalking you," he tried to manage the situation with a solemn smile.

"Then fuck off!" She hissed at him and tugged Daniel away to the astonishment of Ethan who was dumbfounded for a while. He knew Daisy and how much she can blow off. So in order to avoid that, he simply beamed at his son and stood to the side, not going after them and creating more scenes.

Daisy was beyond crazed now and wished she hadn't listened to Mandy and brought their son here. She should have left him at the house or even at the fashion house irrespective of him revolting. She was his mother and knew what was best for him.

This thought raged in her head as she held tightly to him, her hand covering his face and glaring at Ethan who leered back at them pitifully that she almost bucked and allowed him even though a second with the boy as she can see in his eyes he wants to.

Never!

"Baby, come on let me get you crackers, you want some, right?"She bent to ask the boy whose heads bounced in the direction of his father with a likewise expression.

"Why can I not be with him, mom?"

Daisy easily blocked his view of Ethan. "Because he is not good for you, okay?" Here, what Amanda was avoiding she was doing; bad-mouthing Ethan in front of Daniel.

"But he seemed nice. I --"

"Daniel!" She careened, her voice louder than she wanted to. She quickly smiled to rectify her mistake. "I am your mother and I know what is right for you, okay? You trust me, don't you?"

He nodded feebly and followed her as they walked out of the public reception into the refreshment corner.

After checking out Ella it was confirmed she was growing too much fat and would need exercise and other prescriptions which would demand Daisy drop her off at the pet's gym every day to recover since she won't have all that taken in her hand.

They took her meds and left the veterinary, with her happy when they didn't see Ethan in the hallway. She quickened her steps, hoping to outrun him if he had gone to any of the offices.

When she came outside, she dropped Ella on the floor and it seemed the injection they gave her inside gave her a little energy because the next minute she was barreling in full force down the sidewalk, and before Daisy would get ahold of the situation, her son chased her down.

"Ella! Danny! Stop!" She yelled and ran after them in equal force, a loud unladylike curse leaving her mouth.

They made a U-turn at the corner and ran in another direction and Daisy lost it. This was totally a bad idea. She has often brought Ella to this veterinary check but it was as though nature was bringing to pass her premonition of her suffering in their hands today.

"Danny!"She called when she lost sight of them. "Ella! Oh, God, not today..." She rapidly skidded her eyes about for any signal of them but saw nothing.

She stopped in the middle of the field with her hand to her chest panting loudly from her hot chase, still searching in fear.

"Over here!" She pivoted with so much force she lost footing and went flying to the ground due to her heels. "Son of a gun! I'm going to make sure those two are severely punished for this humiliation!" She veered and made to stand but then a hand came about her and helped her up before she would protest. Her breathing hitched from the contact for a while she was speechless but when she came about, she cringed away and regained her claws to attack.

"Where is my son, you bastard?!" She flared at Ethan.

Ethan stood staring at her, savoring for a moment watching her pour off some pent-up steams.

She couldn't tell how the question she asked sounded funny to him to have an amusing expression. "I swear I'm going to kill you if you touch any hair on his head, Ethan! Give me my son, my dog!" Her eyes flew around in search of them.

"Calm down, Daisy, I was merely walking Boss when I saw your dog bounding down the lane. What did you expect me to do?"

"Where are they?!"

"Playing over there..."He pointed at the field at the corner which her orbs dilated to at once but he blocked her sight from catching anything.

"What are you playing at?" She tilted her head defiantly at him.

"Just a moment with my son, Daisy, is that too much to ask?"He inquired very slowly, yet, suspiciously.

"He is not your son, Ethan, stop talking nonsense!"

"He is, Daisy. It's written all over him," His eyes fell as he spoke, "look, I know I messed up, babe-"

"Don't you dare call me that, Ethan. You lost every right the day you divorced me! From the moment you accused me of cheating, Ethan. He is not your son and would never be! Danny! Ella!"

Having heard his mother's voice Daniel rushed out from the thicket, his face wide in a delightful beam. It broke his mother's heart. He was having such a great time with his father. "Mom!" He coursed and bounded to her with Ella after him and... Well, a nice-looking short-legged Weiler.

"We have to leave now, Danny!" She ordered the little boy.

"Dad said he wants to stay with me a little, mom. Please...."

Dad? Daisy's head exploded.

...