"Sounds good my love" Billie pulled me in for a quick kiss and let me go but not before she gave my ass a sly squeeze.

"Behave" I shot my eyes to the driver, but he was luckily already in the car.

"Sir where am I meeting my mother?" I asked the driver, realising this drive has been going for at least twenty minutes now.

"At a restaurant another ten minutes away per her request" he told me, looking at me through the rear-view mirror.

"Thank you"

Like the driver said I got to the restaurant in ten minutes and entered it, looking for my mother. Spotting her in the corner, nursing a glass of red I walked over to her and took a seat.

"Eleanor, how are you?" she asked me not even caring to look at me directly, instead her eyes wandered from me to the young waiter who walked passed us.

"Just peachy" I said bluntly "and you'

"I've been great, the house is empty and I'm living my best, care-free life" she smirked, taking a sip of her wine.

"You mean living your best life while fucking your new pool boy since Tom is a sea away and living a responsibility-free life? But I guess that's easy for you as you threw your responsibilities as a mother to others and paid them to raise me instead?"

"Eleanor seriously, you're acting like such a spoiled brat, which by the way you are and I'm going to do something about it. But you also need to stop acting like the victim—"

"Acting like the victim? There is no role to 'play' mother! Because it actually happened"

"You dwell on the past too much Eleanor, if I'm ever going to forgive you for even having a girlfriend you need to learn to forgive me for my apparent absence during your younger years"

"Your literally insane!" I laughed our dryly "and actual nutter, no wonder dad left you—"

That really struck a nerve because mum slammed her glass on the table and pointed a sharply manicured finger at me "enough! I will no longer tolerate this disrespect, I invited you to this nice dinner to talk about a deal and you bring up your faggot of a father?"

"Do not call him that! At least he was there for my childhood when you weren't controlling his every move! At least he actually knows my birthday!"

"You care if he remembers your birthday? But you don't care about the parent practically funding your life? The parent who has funded you since birth? The parent who actually birthed you?"

"Yes! I do! I don't know how many fucking times I have to tell you, but I don't give a mother. Fucking. Shit. About money! Yet you won't accept that like you won't accept me, or dad or Billie or mine and Billie's relationship!"

"Eleanor" she scoffed "this is a phase" now it's my turn to scoff. A phase? Is she actually serious?

"Usually this stuff doesn't happen until college or university. I'm well aware of all the experimentation during those years, but you just happened to come across it early on. But you cannot seriously love this girl"

"But I do!" I clenched my fists in frustration, my nails drawing blood from my palms "I love Billie! So much. And if you won't and can't accept that then fine by me, I don't want you in my life even if your presence was minimal initially. Now are we done? Because I have Billie to get back to, we've got a movie night planned" I started to stand but mum slammed her hand on the table and straightened herself out when she earned a few curious stares from employees and other customers.

"Sit down right now Eleanor, I have not finished talking" she ordered, her eyes almost popping straight onto her lap from bulging out of her dense skull in anger.

"You have two minutes" I told her, taking my seat "so this deal you keep harping on about, but I haven't heard yet?"

"Yes, if you promise to break up with Billie, I will allow you back into the family inheritance and pay for your college fund and whatever else you will need"

"No way" I shook my head, immediately rejecting her bullshit 'deal'.

"I was afraid that would be your answer, so I wrote this" she slid a cheque across the table and I glanced at it.

"You're seriously offering me a million dollars to break up with a person?" I asked, astonished at the lengths this woman will go to, to have her way. Because if it's not the way Eloise Reed wants, then it's no way at all.

"So you'll take it? I knew you'd come to your senses with a little incentive" she smiled and clapped her hands together happily.

"Absolutely" I stood up and picked up the check "not" I ripped the cheque into shredded, scattering the small torn pieces over the table and over her lap.

"Fuck you Eloise, don't contact me or dad. See you never—"

"You're going to hell for this! You! Your Girlfiend! Her Family! And your father! All going to hell!" she yelled, seething with anger while gripping her wine glasses a little too tightly.

"Well I guess the next family reunion, in-laws and all will be in hell because guess what gay marriage is legal, and Billie will  be my wife one day"

A/N Sorry it's short, but it's just a little filler. But if you haven't already seen I uploaded a new book 'Balance of Probabilities' which I've been madly writing because I've been very inspired to write it lately, so updates for this might be a little longer than usual because of writer block. 

But hope yall are good!

Vote, comment and share!

Bilstan <3