"After I kill you, I will kill everyone you have ever met and kill every lord until I am the last standing. You will regret when you betrayed me," he stated.

"Don't I have to be on your team first to even betray you?" I questioned him.

"You bitch," he slapped me hard. "I will kill your uncle and friends very slowly and will enjoy doing it," he smirked.

And that was it. I quickly punched him right in the jaw and kicked him right in the gut making him fly a few feet away. Where Lord Delaney landed, I put fire around his body to let him burn.

Before he could get back up, I pounced on him, repeatedly punching him, leading him into a bloody pulp. Lord Delaney than grabbed me by the throat and threw me off of him.

"I will kill you right here right now!" Lord Delaney yelled while walking over to my fallen body where I try to stand back up. "You are nothing but a worthless bitch and will die like one," he gritted his teeth. He picked me up by my throat and started choking me.

Knowing I was losing my control to breathe, I had to think quickly. Then, I thought of something. I put my right hand on his heart and concentrated on fire. I concentrated on burning his organs, his blood, and most importantly his heart. I sent my last drop of energy I could muster and put it straight through Lord Delaney's body.

I saw Lord Delaney's eyes turn into panic. He let go of my throat and backed away from me. "What, what did you do?"

"I sent fire to burn you from the inside," I smirked.

I watched Lord Delaney getting down his knees. "You think you have won, but you didn't. The Elite will find you and destroy you. They will kill you like how they killed your parents, you bitch..." he went quiet suddenly and blew up into dust.

My parents? Whatever he knew about my parents, it was too late to find out now. Knowing I finally won the battle, I dropped to my knees, feeling tired. I could feel my body returning to its normal self. Feeling weak and tiresome, my vision started to turn dark and before I knew it, darkness was the last thing I saw.

"Lilith, wake up Lilith," a voice said to me while shaking me lightly.

I opened up my eyes to see Lord Lazarus Thornes shaking me lightly. "What happened?"

"Well, you killed Lord Delaney and anyone who teamed up with him either backed down or ran off," Lord Thornes stated nonchalantly.

"My friends, are they...?"

"Almost everyone. Drake, your uncle, Kyle, and Anges are starting to wake up," he answered.

"And Stefan?" I asked even though I already knew the answer.

"I'm so sorry Lilith, he's gone," he said with regret in his eyes.

I stood up, wiping the dust off of me. I found Kyle and walked over to him. When Kyle saw me walking, he ran over to me and wrapped me into a huge hug. I couldn't stop myself from crying and started to let it all out. Kyle rubbed my back whispering to me that everything would be okay. I knew it wouldn't. Sure, I defeated Lord Delaney but I lost Stefan in the process.

"You were amazing," Kyle said to me, still be wrapped up in his hug.

I waited a few moments until I knew I was able to talk. "Not amazing enough. If I was, Stefan would still be alive."

"Lilith," Kyle started until I interrupted him.

"Don't," I told him and then walked away.

"Lilith, wait up!" Calico said with his thick irish accent, limp-running his way over to me.