「Chapter Fourteen」

Start from the beginning

"The impact... Are you a follower of All Might's? Oh well. I'm done with you." The villain charged towards Tsu and Mineta, while the bioengineered creature grabbed a hold of Izuku's arm and stretched his other arm towards him.

But everything... Stopped.

"It's fine now! I am here!" All Might yelled.

"All Might!!" Mineta cried out.

"All....Might..." Deku managed out.

"He's not smiling..." Y/n mumbled to herself.

"I've been waiting, hero." The villain said. "You trash of society."

"Idiots, let's get him!"

All Might quickly reacted and charged through the crowd, knocking all of the villains in that specific spot out. All Might picked up the bloodied mess that was Aizawa, who was also unconscious with a shattered elbow.

"Sorry, Aizawa."

All Might set down Aizawa and, at the speed of light, carried the three in the water, "Take him to the entrance. He's unconscious. Hurry!" He told Izuku.

"Y-Yes!"

"You go too, Young L/n!"

Like hell I am.." Y/n growled as she readied herself in a fighting position.

"It's no good....It's no good.... I-I'm sorry, Father...." The blue haired villain made his way to an amputated arm and picked it up off the ground and placed it back on his face. He let out a breath of relief. "He hit me as he was saving them. It's the violence of a government official. He's fast, as expected. I can't follow him with my eyes. But not as fast as I thought he'd be. I guess it's true after all... He is getting weaker." The villain had a sickly smile as his pupils remained dilated.

Izuku picked up Aizawa, "All Might, you can't. That brain took One Fo--" He looked towards his two classmates, Tsu and Mineta, "He took a punch that didn't break my arm, and he didn't even twitch. He's gotta be--"

"Young Midoriya! It's fine!" With All Might's reassurance, Izuku nodded and made his way to the entrance with his two classmates. Y/n still didn't follow.

"Carolina......"

"Nomu."

"SMASH!"

The creature blocked All Might's hit from the villain and attempted to grab All Might-- but failed.

"It seriously has no effect, huh!?" He tried it's face, but still no effect.

Y/n heard the villain mumbling to himself, "It doesn't work because of shock absorption. In order to cause damage to Nomu, it would be most effective to gouge out his flesh. Whether he let you do that or not, would be the issue."

Y/n furrowed her eyebrows, "Sir!! Quit attacking that thing and go after him!!" She yelled out. "Trust me!"

All Might gave her a bewildered gaze, wondering whether or not to trust the young student, but he followed her instructions regardless.

"Nom--" The villain was about to instruct the creature into blocking All Might's hit, but it didn't come.

Y/n looked down at her hands and her pupils dilated to the size of a grain of rice, seeing that her fingers were turning into a mist- her Pheromone.

She know just how gory this scene would be, but Y/n had to do it. She had to protect the Symbol of Peace.

But Y/n's eyes widened at what she found herself in. As she stood in front of the bioengineered villain, she found that only half of her body was actually visible- the other in the shadow, along with the creature. Her entire hand had turned into the Pheromones.