It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away.

For we know in part and we prophesy in part, but when completeness comes, what is in part disappears.

When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me.

For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.

And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

"A reading from the 1st Corinthians."

"Thanks be to God." Dahyun finished. The priest then spoke up, "Now, we may start the song by our Catholic Chorus singers.

The group began the song, showing their sympathy to the family and friends.

You'll never know
What you've done for me
What your faith in me
Has done for my soul...

The piano played as the Chorus singers sang from their hearts. Friends and other family members walked up to the Chou family to show their respects and deepest sympathies. All the royal families could do was cry.

You'll never know
The gift you've given me..
I'll carry it with me (yeah...yeah...)

Through the days ahead
I think of days before
You made me hope for something better (yes you did)
And made me reach for something more

You taught me to run
You taught me to fly
Helped me to free the me inside
Help me hear the music of my heart
You've opened my eyes
You've opened the door
To something I've never known before
And your love...
(love)
Is the music of my heart.. (music of my heart)

You were the one
Always on my side (always on my side)
Always standing by (always standing by)
Seeing me through

You were the song that always made me sing
I'm singing this for you (singing this for you baby)
What you taught me
Only your love could ever teach me
You got through when no one could reach me
Ohh...ohh...ohh

Cause you always saw in me
All the best that I could be
It was you who set me free...

You taught me to run
You taught me to fly
Helped me to free the me inside (me inside)
Help me hear the music of my heart

You taught me to run
You taught me to fly
Helped me to free the me inside (me inside)
Help me hear the music of my heart (music of my heart)
You've opened my eyes
You've opened the door (opened the door)
To something I've never known before (never, never, felt before)
And your love...
Is the music of my heart..

Sana and the rest of the Minatozaki family was comforting the Chou family, holding them and telling them how sorry they were for them, how much they wish that this didn't happen.

But no, it did.

Music of my heart
Music of my heart
Is the music of my heart...

"We may take this time to say your last goodbyes." said Father Clifford.

Instantly, all the royal families ran up to the coffin of the Chou. They kept repeating sentences like 'please come back to us' or 'I love you'.

That night, no one cracked a smile. The room was filled with depressing sighs and dimmed lights. The hearts of those there have broke into pieces and went to the the coffin. No one was happy. Nothing was the same anymore.

__________________

The next day was when Chou was going to be buried. It was close though so everyone could gather around. The priest blessed the coffin before it was lowered into the ground. Chou was buried on top of Chou Hye-rim's coffin.

As the coffin was being lowered, the friends and families threw roses to the coffin and letted go of white balloons into the air.

Sana went to the grave, threw her rose in, and wiped her tears with the back of her hand as Jennie tried to comfort her. "It's okay. Everything's going to be okay." she told her.

"How would you know? Look at her!" Sana said, pointing to Tzuyu. "She...she..." the blonde couldn't finish her sentence as it was too hard to.

"I know, we all feel horrible for Tzuyu. It hurts for me as well."

Lisa comforted Tzuyu just as Jennie did to Sana. "Your father did great in this generation Tzuyu, he was a great man and loves you whether he isn't here or was still here."

Tzuyu nodded. "I just wish I was there with him before Vernon got to him...I didn't even get to hear his last words to tell him I love him one last time."

When Tzuyu killed Vernon and her royal army came, they told her the news about her father and brought her to him. He was stabbed a dozen times in the chest and laid on the bottom of the stairs with his eyes open, he was lifeless and cold from head to toe. His mouth flung open with streams of blood coming out. Tzuyu closed his eyes as it hurt her just to see him the way he ended, telling him to rest in peace with her mother.

"He's watching over you." Lisa said. Tzuyu nodded.

"I know Lisa. I know...I just, I wish I was there with him, to protect him." Tzuyu said in anger.

"If you were with him, who was going to be with me and the other girls to protect us?" Tzuyu's breath hitched. "Tzuyu, if it wasn't for you, we would all be dead. Would you rather have all of us girls gone, or your father. Your father had his time, ours is just being started."

Tzuyu took in a sigh. "Yeah. You're right." She said. "I would rather stay with you girls. If I lost all of you, I wouldn't know what I would do. My father wouldn't be able to help me. You girls are my life. I am nothing without you all."

"Go, comfort Tzuyu." Jennie told Sana before pushing her to Tzuyu's way. The blonde came behind Tzuyu, hugged her by the waist, pulling her into her loving arms in comfort. Sana kissed the back of Tzuyu's neck.

"Me and the girls are here for you no matter what comes our way. We will have each other's backs. I love you Chou Tzuyu and no matter what, I will do my best to protect you." Tzuyu smiled and held her fiancé's hands in her own.

"I love you more Minatozaki Sana." Tzuyu closed her eyes and took a deep breath in then out before keeping a determined look. Tzuyu looked to her father's coffin in the ground.

"Don't worry father, I will keep the Chou family up. I will follow you in your footsteps 'till the end. Just you wait. I'll marry Sana and we will do our best to run the country with the help of the other girls. Just you watch father, I will be the best for you."

"We are the royal families of Korea, and no matter what, we will stay loyal to each other, help each other, love each other, defend each other and be a family. We are Korea's royalty, and we shall show the world what were made of."