Double contest(round 1)

SARA'S PROV
I woke up feeling like crap.
I grabbed my bag and went to the bathroom. I looked into the mirror I had tear stains on my face. My hair was a wreck ,and my eyes were very light blue. I decide to try on some new clothes I recently bought.
I brushed my teeth, took a shower, brushed my hair straighten it out, I put on a light blue dress, and light blue/black flats. The dress was easy move in and when I twirl it twirls with me. My flats were mixed with light blue an black it had a black flower on it. I looked in my bag and found my special necklace. I usually put it on when I need to clear my head or I'm sad. Then I put a light blue flower (a hair clip)in my hair. I smiled at my self but still felt like crap.
I walked out of the room grabbing my bag and bringing out Eevee. But when I did I had the a huge surprised. She was white like snow (kinda like my hair)but her ear tips were sliver and so was most of her front. She looked at me like I was crazy
~you all right?~
I quickly grabbed a mirror and showed it to her.
Her eyes widen
~what....the...how.......WOW!!!~
"It's ok calm down you look good."
I said honestly
She smiled at me
~I look awesome!~
I giggled at her cuteness. I walked out of my room and I pulled out my phone.
It was 6:34 am I have at least an hour and a half to be at the contest. So we can show off in the first round then meet our new partners. I was still upset not realizing mew was already out of her pokeball. I went to the cafeteria and got some pecha pancakes.
I fed all my pokemon some yummy berries and returned them all except Eevee. I let mew stay though because I didn't see her for some reason. I walked out of the pokemon center and stretched feeling the warm morning sun on my skin. I wished that I was dead though I felt horrible about Jake. I kept walking my head down my hair covered my eyes. Tears waring to be released. I bump shoulders with someone I looked up to apologized but I was interrupted by the person grabbing my hand and kissing it. He had was really cute. He had blonde hair and had emerald green eyes. He looked like Serena a lot. he was wearing a yellow jacket, black shirts, green pants, and black sneakers.
"I'm sorry for bumping into."
He said
I blinked out of my trance.
"I should be the one apologizing I wasn't looking where I was going." I said
"That makes two of us."
We laughed for a sec till I put a frown
"What's your name?" I asked
"Jason but most people call me yellow or gold." he said with a wink
I blushed
"Nice to meet you Jason my names Sara."
"Well Sara since we friends now I would like to ask you what's wrong?"
I flinched at his question tears started pouring down my face. He pulled me into a hug.
"Let's talk some where not in public ok?"
I nodded still crying we walked to the forest ending up where me and Jake kissed....
He say down and patted the spot next to him. I sat down next to him avoiding eye contact.
"Tell me whats wrong?"
I know I don't know him and stuff. I know it's stupid idea to tell him but I really need someone right now and Jason seems like a nice guy.
I told him everything that happen he had a shock yet a little hurt look.
"So I ran....because I was..well afraid." I said finishing up my tale.
"Did something happen to you that make you scared?" he asked
I nodded
"What happen then?"
"Someone....Someone..."
"Someone what?"
"Tried to rape me." I said tears from that painful memory arrived in my eyes. Jason pulled me into a hug
"I'm sorry...I'm truly sorry..." he said
I hugged him back crying into his chest.
"Sara...."
I looked up towards the new voice it was Jake. I was ready to cry even harder.
"Jake..I-I.."
"You can stop there Sara you seem to have a great relationship with this guy."
Jake said angrily
"J-Jake it's n-not-"
"I DON'T CARE SARA!!!!!" he yelled he never yelled at me unless he's lecturing me.
There were more tears on my face ten ever before. I got up and walked up to him
"Jake thi-"
I was interrupted by being shove to the ground I held my arm he didn't realize it but he cut me.
I looked up at him and Jason ran up to me.
"DUDE WHATS YOUR PROBLEM!!!"
Jason yelled I pushed Jason off me and ran past Jake. I was hurt he had the wrong idea but I know I can't fix it.
I'm really stupid I hate myself and Jake does to.
I ran to the contest I hid in the dressing room and cried. I cried for at least 20 mins.
"I have to stay strong..."
"No matter how bad it stings..."
"I have to hide all emotions again..."
I cleaned my self up and came out by my self (I returned Eevee). I walked up to the stage manager.
"Your on in 2 mins." he said
I nodded and hide in the curtains watching a girl I didn't know go she had light blue hair, a white dress like (mine light blue one) she had black flats, and she had light blue eyes but at the moment mine where dark blue.
She came back and looked at me she smiled. I smiled back and notice a Marill by her side. I smiled at it and she walked away.
"Now here is the angle of surprise it's Sara!!!!!"
I ran out and twirled in my dress.
"Archy if you please." I said
"It's time to shine!" I aid tossing the pokeball.
Archy lands with a perfect front flip still surrounded by white flames.
"Use ember on the flames!"
The flea and ember hit each other making White, red, and orange sparkles surround the audience , me ,and Archy. She did a pose the sparkles showing of her fur.
"Use ember in the air and follow it up with flamethrower!" I commanded
She did as told the ember attack swirled around the flamethrower then it all stop and made orange and red sparked every where. We showed our power and our elegance. We bowed I looked at the crowd I saw every one even Jake and Jason.
When I got off the stage Serena was pulling Jason by the ear.
"Tell her now!" she growled
"Ok ok my names not Jason it's David and I'm Serena's brother and out cousin has been traveling with me and she has light blue eyes and green eyes like mine and Serena's!!" he said quickly
She let go of his ear and he rubbed it
"No had feelings?" he said
I smiled
"No hard feelings."
"Sara..." I turned to face Jake
"What do you want?!" I yelled
"I'm sorry I was mad and-"
SMACK
He held his cheek in shock and every gaped at what just happen. I was filled with rage and sadness.
"Don't you dare try to apologize you hurt me already what more could you want you...you....JERK!!!!" I yelled
There was silence
"EVERY ONE TO THE STAGE!!!!"
The announcer went off I made it so did there cousin I stormed off.
I got my number again #35
I looked for my partner no luck
"Excuse me are you #35?"
I looked towards the voice it was the girl from earlier her eyes were mostly green this time.
The man shook his head and walked away.
"Well never find our partner.." she said
I tapped her shoulder she turned
"I can help you." I said holding up my number
She smiled
"My names Jasmine but every one calls me Jazzy!"
"Sara nice to meet you."
We shook hands
After every one found there partner me and Jazzy left to the pokemon center.
We talked and talked and talked.
We got to the center and healed our pokemon.
We left for the forest to train.
We where having a difficult but hateful day.
AUTHORS COMMENTS
I'm so cruel but it's gonna be alright.
Hey so I need one more character guys please one more please!!!
And guys thanks for easing my book it really makes me happy. I gtg read, VOTE, and comments peace
I ❤️cake