City Capture (part 2) and an old friend

JAKES PROV

"SARA WATCH OUT!!!!!"
I yelled she turned to face a chair hitting dead in the face.

She lost her grip and conscious. She fell into my free hand I looked at the desk we weren't to far. I had to get her safe but I don't know what to do my injuries are burning the crap out of me. I looked at her white hair on her face. I had to keep her safe even if it's the last thing I do. I began to try to move up but I was losing my grip on Sara.

(DAMN IT!!!!) I thought

I don't know what I'm suppose to do. I looked at my pokeballs and I used a wire to click one of them. Pidgeotto came out looking around confused.

"Pidgeotto help me out to carry Sara out of this building." I said calmly

Instead of going for the desk I'm gonna get her out of here. I looked around but there was no where to go.

(Were gonna die...we can't make this)

"JAKE!!!!!" I looked downward towards some of the broken windows and saw Kevin riding a....DRAGONITE!

"WHERE DID YOU GET A DRAGONITE FROM?!?!!" I yelled

"IT DOESN'T MATTER RIGHT NOW SARA IS INJURED SO CLIMB DOWN STUPID!!!!!" he yelled back

I rolled my eyes I look at pidgeotto he got the message. He grabbed Sara by her shoulder gently. We slowly began to climb down together. We got closer to the window when

BOOM!!

The building shook and I lost my grip

"SHIT!!!!" I yelled

I was beginning to fall pidgeotto held on to Sara. He looked at me with fear as I fell. I fell though the shattered window thinking I'm gonna die. I looked to see Kevin flying as close as possible to me. I reached my hand and he reaches his. He barely grabbed my hand an he pulled me up on dragonite.

"Good we got you let's get Sara."
He said

Now that we out of the building I got a better look at everything. The radio towers upper half was breaking off and falling into another giant building. Every one was running from team rocket trying to escape. I looked back towards Sara and pidgeotto. He was trying his best to dodge every thing and hold Sara. Then I notice a guy with green hair the one that knocked me out he jumped on pidgeotto. Pidgeotto lost it's balance and rammed into a wall. Dropping Sara in the progress.

"Let's go!!!" Kevin yelled we were flying towards Sara down slope.

I looked at pidgeotto who I think threw off the guy and flying towards us. I could tell Pidgeotto being smaller he was much faster so I decide something what I was gonna do I then jumped off of dragonite. I know I'm pretty stupid but, I just want to keep Sara safe that's all I care about. I grabbed pidgeotto leg flying close to Sara. She wasn't that far neither was the ground. I reached for her hand and notice she was waking up.

SARA'S P.O.V

I began to open my eyes feeling like wind surrounding me. I look to see Jake reaching towards me and holding on to pideotto's leg. I also see Kevin behind him riding a..DRAGONITE!!!
(what's going on and how did Kevin get a dragonite!)

"GRAB MY HAND!!!"
Jake yelled he was ticked and at the same time panicking.

I didn't know what else to do so I reached. He grabbed me pulled me close and pidgeotto pulled up. I saw the city in chaos I could see people running,screaming, and some dying. Then I heard something

/The end will come...the world will be in Chaos unless you do something. Stay alive and everything will be alright/
I looked around to find the voice but I heard a different one it was a female voice but it sounded it was in pain