Giving thanks to the driver, I wobbled my way towards the house. Seeing Jungkook's car there, I fastened my phase.

A little out of breath, I climbed the stairs and opened the front door.
Removing my sandals, I hanged my coat grabbing the change left in the pocket, I walked towards the kitchen.

Seeing the jar half empty and half full, I popped the lid open, placing the money inside.
Caressing my stomach, I looked down to spot my semi big bump.

Pabo Jungkook

Shaking my head, I couldn't help but wonder why Jungkook hasn't figured out yet.
He told me to visit the gym a few times but, I just laughed it off , smiling at him.

I want to tell him.
I really do.
But, I was scared.

Shaking my negative thoughts, I noticed a small card on the fridge.

" Yn,
Here's some money. I noticed the fridge and cabinets were empty so, go to the grocery store and buy more food."

Placing the money in my hand, I stared at the small letter.
Heading towards the stairs, I headed towards his room.

Shuffling and flipping of papers ringed in my ears, Peeking, I watched as Jungkook frustratingly ruffled his hair, while flipping through the papers.

Not wanting to disturb him, I turned away when suddenly, a loud bang was heard.
Turning my head, I watched as Jungkook ruffled his hair.
From what it looked like, I suspected he fell on his bum.

Chuckling, I walked my way towards him, grabbing his arms and pulling him up.

Seeing his flustered face, I smiled at him.

" Yn, what are you doing here?" He asked, ears turning red.

" I was going to ask you if you wanted to go with me to the grocery store." I mumbled.

"Oh, I'm quite busy right now."
Smiling at him nodding my head in agreement, I watched as his cheeks redden.

Turning around, I noticed he too followed.

Reaching the door, a strong grip held me back.

" Don't be late."