Against Corps Rules

Start from the beginning

"Until Master Muzan appeared." Rui narrated as Muzan with his other appearance appeared on him.

"You pitiful thing, Let me save you." Muzan said.

"Why of all people, Muzan comes for the weak to transform them into demons?!" Sanemi angrily asked.

"He is trying to brainwash those kind of people for him to take over of their thinking and forcing them to follow his orders." Izuku said.

"Good thing, I got Zenitsu first before he does or else, we're fucked up." Gramps said while he grabs Zenitsu and pats his head.

'Zenistu would be a dangerous demon if Muzan got him first.' Tanjiro thought.

"My parents weren't happy about it. Because now that I'd acquired a strong body, I could never expose myself to sunlight, and I had to devour humans." Rui narrated.

His father opened the door as he saw a dead body of a person lied down to the ground, with no life and with blood splattered on it.

"What have you done? What on earth have you done? Rui!" His father angrily said. His mother can be seen crying and knelt down to the ground as Rui's face changed into white with some marks on it and his eyes also changed.

"Long ago, I heard a wonderful story. There was once a father who died trying to save his drowning child. I was deeply moved. Such astounding parental love. And such a bond, as well.

This father who drowned in the river had fulfilled his role as a parent. And yet, for some reason, my own parents..." Rui said as his father with his knife on his hand attempts to kill Rui.

"What?! They let his son live in their house after he did such an unforgiveable job?!" Iguro angrily asked.

"They even don't know what they should do on that time. Now, they realized that their son must be killed because if no one stops him, he will be a dangerous demon." Uzui said.

"Such a poor kid. With a disorder, he let himself being helped by a demon. A bad, bad demon." Muichiro said while pointing his finger on Muzan in the screen.

"My own parents tried to... kill me. All my mother did was sob, never lifting a finger to protect me as I was about to be killed." Rui said as he woke up before his father kills him and a stab can be heard while the screen shifted to the moon and with blood spewed on the ground.

"His mom can't do anything because if she tried to stop his husband to killing Rui, maybe she will be killed to." Hanako said.

"And that is what we call... Sacrifice." Tanjuro said.

"Even if your life is the exchange of it, you have been able to help someone even if its a huge toll for you." Kie said.

"Sacri... fice?" Hanako said.

"However, his mom doesn't have the guts to sacrifice herself for her son because of fear." Murata said.

"They must've been imposters. The bond between us wasn't real." Rui said as he sat down outside of his room with the bodies of his parents lied down to the ground.

"Sorry..." Rui's mother whispered.

"She's saying something. So, she's still alive?" Rui narrated.

"...for not giving you a strong, healthy body. I'm so sorry." Rui's mother said.

Rui gasped after hearing those words from his mother.

"Those were my mother's last words before she died. She died." Rui narrated.

"It's all right, Rui! We're going to die with you!" Rui's father said.