The Arrival

It was about twenty minuets untill our plane took off and I haven't seen Lissa yet. I tried popping into her head but I knew she could sence me and she mentally told me "No, no, no sis. You will get your gift in two minuets." Great. The countdown begins. Exactly 160 seconds later I saw Lissa approach me with a very expensive looking box. "Liss…" I whined. "You didn't need to get me anything. I didn't get you a gift. I feel all weird now!" She gave me a 'don't worry about it…I didn't spend that much' look. Lissa handed me the present and I opened it. It was a beautiful rose pendant chocker. I tried it on and it fit perfectly. It was wonderful. I started crying. "Thank you so so soooo much Lis. I love you and we need to see each other VERY often!" I wiped my happy tears and hugged her. "God! Girls are so over sentimental! We're seeing her at the royal banquet in like a week Rose! Were going to be late!" Christian yelled from the plane. "Well I have to go." I told Lissa

When we got to New Hampshire I instantly fell in love. The mountains were really pretty. The house was wonderful! It was two stories and made out of almost all wood. When Christian showed me to my room I almost fainted. The bed was HUGE! Not to mention fluffy! There were also two doors I could choose from. I picked the one closest to my bed. Which, was my bathroom. The only words I could say were wow and I LOVE IT! The bath was a whirlpool with almost twenty jets and an all no hands needed wash station complete with water and soap dispensers and a terry cloth towel. Wow, I thought to myself, if this is only the bathroom I wonder what the closet looks like. When I saw that I did fall a little bit but Tasha was right behind me to catch me. "You ok Rose?" She asked. I later found out she is only here for a couple of weeks until we get settled in. Anyway, back to the room. The closet, or should I say closets were huge. There were about three and the combined was about the size of the lobby and first floor of the Mori dorms. The first room was all clothes, second shoes, and the last was a combination of my accessories and Christians clothes. "Ugh," I said jokingly, "I have to share my hat and scarf storage with your clothes? Well, how am I ever going to manage that?" He only gave me a glared look followed by a small smile after he realized I was joking. "Well, I was going to have them put a separate house for just your clothes but Tanya said it would work for you. Right now I'm not so sure." He replied just as jokingly. "Guys. Dinner!" I heard Tanya call from downstairs. "Mhmm I wonder what she cooked? It smells good. I'll race ya." I told Christian. "What price? Loser has to do the others chores for three days?" He answered. "Three days? Shouldn't it be a week?" I asked. "Well, once you see the chores you won't want a week of them. Knowing you and your sheer lazy-ness you will be done after one day." Christian told me. I didn't like the sound of that. I knew I had to win. "Fine. Whatever three days. Ready…Set…GO!" I screamed as I pushed the concentrated looking Christian out of my way.

"You glad I decided to let you off easy with only three days?" He asked me. Dang! I so thought I lost him when I looked back and didn't see him. How did he get down so dang fast? As if hearing my thoughts he answered, "Elevator to the first floor then the secret slide from the library to that cabinet." He said pointing to a door right behind him. "No fair! Tasha! Tell your nephew not to cheat!" I yelled to Tasha who was in the kitchen at that time. "Christian, no fair Rose has a point. I say you should do the work instead." Tasha scolded him when she came in with a delicious looking pizza. "Yum. Extra cheese and sausage my favorite!" It really was especially the way she made it. Cooked to perfection! After eating I excused myself to go and call Dimitri and Lissa.

"Hello. This is Lissa and you know what to do…BECAUSE YOU'RE MY BEST FRIEND AND I MISS YOU!" Lissa shouted over the phone scaring me half to death. After getting over our laughing bit I answered. "Wow. You should see the house Lis. It is AH-mah-Zing, with a capital Ah and a captial Zing but not a mah because its cool but not that cool." I told her. "Cool! I so wish I could see it!" I then heard Lissa talking to a guy in the backround. "Hey Rose. There's someone that is like attacking me to talk to you. Here." She got off the phone. "Roza, oh how I've missed you!" Dimitri's voice sounded so hot even over the phone. "Dimika! I miss you too!" Just then there was a knocking at my door. "Hold on a sec ok?" I opened it and there was Christian mimicking my voices. "Ok I'm back. Christian was just being a jerk making faces at the power of our love. He's just jealous because he doesn't have a girlfriend." I stuck my tongue out at him. "Anyway, when can we see each other? I miss you." I complained. "Soon Roza. Soon. I would hate to have to leave but Princess is leaving to go shopping with Mia and she wants to say bye." "Ok. Bye Dimika. Love you." He left and I heard him give the phone to Lissa. "Hey girly! Were gonna have to go but Mia misses you as well and wants to say hi." Mia then got the cell. "Rose. What's up? How's New Hampshire?" "Good, I bet its better then the elementary school your still in." I teased her with a line I always used to say when we were in a fight. "Yeah, I'm sure. Is there any more 'acts of god' falling upon you now that I'm gone?" She replied referring to the time she used her element water to get me covered with snow the same time we were in at fight. "Rose, Lissa says we need to go like now so I'll text you later ok? Bye!" She said before she hung up.