Chapter 12

"I was..." "Shut up Yves." Yves is startled by Olivia's words. "Whatever exuse you give me is gonna be bullshit." Olivia says sternly. "W-what?" Olivia grabs Yves's arm hard, and escorts her back to their room.

"You owe me one... so tell me what you were doing." "Since when!?" "Since I didn't tell on you." "Oh... right.."

"Tell me and I'll keep it... Don't tell me, I make up something bad and tell madam." "Why do you wanna know?" "I'm curious Yves. You know if you tell me I'll owe you one."

"I left something in there." "What did you leave?" "My hoodie." "Haha! Where is the hoodie?" "Oh uh it was in here the whole time."

"Hahaha! Funny how that happens! Now tell me what you were actually doing."

"That. "

"Bullshit Yves. Do you think im stupid."

"Uhhh..."

"I'll just assume until I get it. You were going there to mess around, you were in heat-" "what the fuck Olivia?"

"I got it didn't I?" "No!" Yves blush grows redder every second.

"Yves don't lie. I hear you Chuu and Gowon talking, I know everything. I know about your past, and I know about Chuu."

"My p-past?" "I know it all Yves."

Yves didn't know how to react. "I know your pea sized brain could never understand the concept of ventilation."

"Exuse me?"

"I'm great at keeping secrets."

"Maybe, but you called me stupid!"

"Did I? Oh no!" Olivia says sarcastically.

"You are so mean!"

"You sound like a child."

"I'm older than you!"

"Yet you are behaving in such a manner. "

"How is this for child talk, fuck you."

"Oh! What words... You don't scare me, Yves, nothing does."

"You probably heard how I smashed that lady's head in right. "

"Go ahead."

Those two fought all night, never coming to a conclusion. Yves hated the way Olivia made her feel like a small insignificant grain of sand in this big world. And Olivia loved the way Yves would not give up, they made for the worst roommate duo ever.