It's Sad How I Can Relate To This!

*Christmas with my family*

Aunt Trudy: Do you have a boyfriend yet? You're cousin has already had four and she's a year younger than you!

My Brain: That's cause my cousin would screw a watermelon if it had a big enough stem attached! 🤬

Me: No, Aunt Trudy still single and ready to mingle! 😊

GrandPappy: Oh, you've gained weight!

My Brain: You noticed me gaining weight, but you've yet to notice that beer belly you've been working on the last thirty years!

Me: Just a bit, Pappy...

Cousin Kitty: Why are you dressed like that?

My Brain: Because I dressed for a family gathering, not for selling my body on the street corner!

Me: Y'know me, Cuz! I like to dress casual and comfy!

My Mother: That's your third plate, sweetie!

My Brain: And that's your second plate plus the two boxes of chocolates you scarfed down when you were cleaning the house this morning! Is that your idea of a diet, mummy fattest?

Me: I'll put in ten extra minutes on the treadmill tomorrow morning!

Me: I love having the family together for the holidays!

My Brain: I should go outside and cut all the brake lines on their car's!

Seriously though, can anyone else relate to this? Or is just my family that's a bunch of low key jerks? *Sigh* Family, can't live with 'em, can't shoot them the neighbors will call the cops...
🤣😉😘💋❤