Chapter 6

Billie POV

It's been 2 hours since I got at this party and the little game going on between me and Delaney is not going so well for me right now. Meaning, I'm losing and I'm falling for her antics. Which also means I'm falling for her even more.

She puts her hands on my waist as she leans into me. Thinking she's going to kiss me, I have a mini panic attack, but instead she reaches over to get a cup for Princess.

I scoff as Delaney smiles innocently. I just wanted to remove the smile off of her face by crashing my lips into her, but I'm too much of a pussy to make the first move.

"Hey, wanna get out of here?" She asks. "Is this another of your tricks?" I ask in suspicion. She shakes her head no. "No, just want to get to know you better." She says.

"Is this your way of asking me on a date Glazer." I tease saying her last name. She laughs a little. "I guess so. Let's just go." She says. 

I follow her as I get in the passenger seat of the car as she drives somewhere on a road I don't recognize. "Are you trying to kidnap me?" I joke. "You would be probably let me kidnap you O'Connell." She teases. "I hate you." I say laughing and looking out of the window.

We get to the destination and we both get to the car. She grabs my hand as she leads me to a picnic table where we can see the sun setting . 

We sit down and I ask "Why'd you bring me here?" She shrugs saying "Just to get away from life, what do you want to talk about?" 

"How is the famous life treating you?" I ask. She chuckles while adjusting the cap hat on her head. "Ahh, so you know." She says.

"I mean you broke a record, why wouldn't I know." 

"Whatever it's not that big of a deal." 

"Uh yeah sure, until there's a mob outside of a restaurant where you're just trying to have a friendly dinner." I say smiling. 

"I just had a mob outside of the dance studio." She says laughing. I don't know how she's taking this all under control. "I cried after my first mob." 

"Pussy." 

"Shut up, you're probably a pussy too." I say nudging her. "After all the shit I've been through, the last thing I'll be is a pussy." She says. 

"What have you been through?" I ask. She sighs looking away and into the sky. "A lot Billie. A lot." She says. I suddenly feel an aroma of sadness in the air. "Hey? We don't need to talk about it." I say quickly.

"Then we won't." She says. "For the next hour, we watch the sun set and get replaced with the moon. I watch as the moonlight hits Delaney's face perfectly revealing her blue eyes. I watch her ponytail flows in the wind.

"You're staring O'Connell." She says suddenly. I snap my head away from her quickly in embarrassment.

Delaney POV

I watch as Billie snaps her head in the other direction. I laugh to myself as a blush creeps on her cheek. I've known her for 3 weeks and it's like I've known her for 3 years.

"Are you happy?" I ask and she looks in my direction confused. "What?" She asks laughing. "Are you happy?" I ask again. She sighs saying "Honestly. No."

I nod saying "Sorry." She shrugs "My parents are arguing a lot now. I think it's my fault." She says looking down. "Why?" I ask.

"The arguments started once I got famous." She says sniffling a little. I look over to see she's crying a bit. I hug her as she nuzzles her face into my neck. After a while, we pull away and she mumbles "Can you take me home please?"

"Of course." I say grabbing her hand and leading her back to the car. Thank the Lord there were no paps. I get in my side and Billie is just looking out of the window wiping the tears on her cheeks.

I drive to the address she gave me and once I get there, she thanks me and walks in the house. I don't leave until I see she closes the door.

I start my drive back to the party and I turn on the radio. "So today we have Sophie Leonard with us, who is the former record breaker of being the youngest female to become a lead choreographer. How are you today?" The interviewer says.

"I'm ok, thank you." Sophie says. "Today, you have learned the news that someone broke your record. Delaney Glazer." The interviewer says. I raise an eyebrow at my name being said.

"That is correct."

"How do you feel about Delaney?"

"I mean I don't know her personally to say I like or don't like her, but to hear she broke my record? I'm a little bummed out, but everything's good."

"Have you heard about the comments of people saying Delaney is a better dancer than you?"

"No I haven't actually, what are people saying?" Sophie says laughing nervously.

"Saying she has more swag and has more flow than you."

"I'm sure that isn't true."

"From seeing a video of her dancing to Chris Brown's Pills and Automobiles, I kind of agree." The interviewer says. I shake my head as I start to feel bad for Sophie.

"Did you bring me here to embarrass me or ask me revelent questions?" Sophie raises her voice.

"My apologies, we just want to know your thoughts about Delaney Glazer."

"SHE ISN'T BETTER THAN ME, THOSE ARE MY THOUGHTS." Sophie yells and I hear something get slammed and I quickly shut the radio off.

I look to see that I'm back at the party and I get out to see Princess is a falling mess and struggling to walk out while Isaac is trying to fix her composure. Great. She got drunk.

I open up the car door taking Princess out of Isaac's arm and placing her in the back of my car. I close the door on the drunk girl I call my best friend. "Hey, have you seen Billie?" Isaac asks.

"I took her home, she's fine." I say and he nods.

I get in the car and drive home as Princess laughs at anything on the ride home, once we get to the apartment building, I park the car and I sling Princess over my shoulder.

I knock on her apartment door and Princess' brother Bretman opens it and makes a face when he sees us.

Bretman^^

"Is that Princess' dumbass?" He asks. I nod as I put Princess down. She wobbles over to the couch as Acelynn runs to me. Bretman watched Cleo and Acelynn today.

"Mommy!" Acelynn yells as I pick her up. "Hey baby." I say as she hugs my neck. I thank Bretman and I walk back to my apartment to see people sittimg on my couch.

"What the fuck?" I say loudly as these people turn around and my heart drops when I notice who they are.