Chapter 42: No Control

Following the meeting with Baelish, Jaime had been brought to Karina's chambers. "Are you sure about this, my Queen?" Ser Francis questioned depositing the unconscious knight on a chair.

"I am," Karina said looking down at her husband. Her eyes wandering to where his right hand used to be. "His sword hand is gone," she said before looking back at the two Spyre knights. "He won't be much of a fight if tries anything," she reassured them.

"Very well," Ser Rivier stated before he and Francis left her chambers, closing the door behind them. Karina made sure to lock the door before grabbing a wet cloth and other supplies to reapply his bandage. Sitting on the arm of the chair, Karina began to clean the wound. She suppressed the tears as she wrapped his stub in a fresh bandage.

"I hope that one day, everything will be different," Karina whispered as she placed a chaste kiss on Jaime's forehead. A groan left Jaime's lips as he began to wake up.

"Karina?" He croaked out when he saw his wife leaning over him.

"Hi," Karina said with a small smile.

"Where am I?" Jaime asked looking around.

"Veritas," she said with a small smile.

"My hand..." Jaime trailed off. He could feel the pain. It was a constant, never ending pain.

"I know," Karina said not mentioning that it had been cut off on her brother's orders. "Let's get you cleaned up and then we'll talk more," she suggested getting off of the chair so she could help him up. Jaime nodded and let her help him up. The two slowly walked over to where the bath was. He was still weak. Jaime went to undo the ties on his clothing, but Karina stopped him. "Let me," she whispered. His hand fell back to his side as Karina's nimble fingers worked on taking his clothing off. Jaime recalled the last time she had been the one to take his clothing off. It had been about a month after their wedding and they'd had to much wine at dinner. Those were happier times. Once his top was off, Karina unbuttoned his breeches.

Karina's mind wandered to the last time she had been on her knees for him. Jaime had hurt himself during training and needed help getting his breeches off. Being the dutiful wife, she had helped him get them off. But it ended with her on her knees and his hands on the back of her head. Bare naked, Jaime stepped into the water, slowly lowering himself until he was sitting with his back against the wall. "Help?" Jaime questioned as he looked up at Karina. Jaime Lannister was not one to openly ask for help, but if it meant Karina being naked in a tub with him, he didn't mind. He needed to feel her naked body against his again. He had gone from making love to her every night to being celibate for months. He wasn't a young boy who had discovered sex for the first time and wanted to have sex all the time, but he was a man who had missed the feeling his wife. His beautifully enchanting wife.

Karina slowly untied her dress. She had missed being with Jaime. The feeling of him entering her and thrusting as he marked her skin with his lips. As the last string was undone, the dress fell to her feet revealing that she was wearing nothing underneath. Jaime bit his lip as his eyes took in every inch of her bare skin. Everything was exactly how he remembered it, with the exception of her breasts. They had definitely gotten bigger than he remembered. With slow steps, Karina stepped into the bath.

Keeping eye contact, Karina used a washcloth to clean his face. Jaime could feel himself getting harder with every touch. His cock was rising to attention, desperate to burrow itself in Karina. When Karina was done cleaning his face, Jaime leaned forward to capture her lips. The washcloth fell to the side, out of her hands. Instead her arms wrapped themselves around her neck. With his left arm, Jaime pulled Karina closer to him until they were chest to chest. She smiled against his lips when she felt his cock poking. "I see that you're getting excited," Karina said pulling away slightly. Her head resting against his forehead.