Time of your life

*CHANGE OF STORY*

Tonight was the night. I had been waiting all year for this concert and couldn't wait to go! It's not often that rappers come to Melbourne never mind EMINEM and LIL WAYNE!!

I spent all day getting ready, making sure every detail would be perfect. I was standing so I didn't want to be uncomfortable but I'm quite short so I decided to wear my Jeffrey Campbell heels with navy disco pants and a black crop top.

None of my friends like rap music, all they listen to is Justin bieber etc. so I was going alone, but it didn't bother me.

I got a taxi to the venue, so I could have a cheeky vodka and coke before I left. I went straight to the standing area after showing my ticket to the steward. I wasn't too far away from the stage and luckily wasn't surrounded by fat sweaty people.

To my pleasant surprise a hot boy was beside me, i'd seen him about town before. The support act was a dj who played other rap sons and got everyone hyped. But dragged it on too long by keeping asking us "how excited we were" and shit.

I glanced over to notice the cute boy was on his own too, so deliberately bumped into him to start a conversation. It was more us shouting over the blaring music than anything. I had soon Learnt his name is Daniel.

The dj cleared up his set and went off stage, the lights started to dim and everyone began to cheer and chant. My heart raced in my chest when they walked on stage, I was so excited and so was Daniel.

They started to perform 'drop the world' and I started dancing, well grinding. On Daniel. The grinding started to get a lot more passionate but I wasn't complaining.

****

At the end of the concert me and Daniel got a taxi back to mines. He pushed me forcefully up against my front door and immediately attached his mouth to my neck, searching for my sweet bit. He was so proud of himself when he found it. I removed him from me for a brief second while I fumbled, trying to put the key in the door. The door opened and we feel through with a THUD to the ground. We were both in fits of laughter when he got up, pulling me up with him.

I lead him to the bedroom, which was upstairs on the second right. I sat him at the edge of the bed, giving him a lap dance. Teasing him I ran my hand over his enlarged crotch then stood up and walked to the corner of the room. I seductively began to give him a strip tease, he approached me with a serious face, no more fucking around.

He led me back to the bed and laid me down. He sweetly kissed me on the lips then moved himself to my sweet spot once more. I reached down and began to unbutton his maroon chinos. Slipping my hand under, I felt he length of his member. Running my hands along every inch. He wriggled out of them and was now in just a tee an his boxers. He reached behind and un-done my bra without difficulty. And proceeded to remove my skin tight trousers.