Intense Interview

CHANGE OF STORY

Next chapter will be uploaded when this one gets 20 votes.

__________________________________________________________________________

I was going to a job interview in a local sandwhich shop, I was kinda nervous because I had been turned down for jobs before. Anyway, It was a short walk to where the interview was taking place so I left my house at 11:30am. I arrived at the shop and made my way in. There was a mid-height boy behind the counter with the brightest green eyes, he was so beautiful.

"I'll be with you in a moment" a deep voice bellowed, i shot him a cute smile and sat down at a booth.

With-in minutes he had switched the sign in the window to CLOSED and locked up. He sat down oppisite from me smiling. We were just laughing and joking mostly, we weren't taking anything seriously about my interview.

"I'm looking forward to seeing more of you, YN" he said with a cheeky smirk.

"Does that mean I've got the job?!" I practically shouted.

He smiled and nodded then re adjusted his snap-back and fixed his hair. Fuck me he was so hot!! He showed me to the back room where there was a couch and a t.v and sat down to watch Friends With Benefits. We were cuddled up on the couch, I felt so special. I had only known Beau for a matter of hours but already i had fell head over heels for him. It was at the bit where Justin Timberlake was saying how 'sex is like playing tennis'

"I totally agree with that, i don't see why two people cant have sex without having feelings for eachother" He explained, his eyes were now a dark shade of green. I think he was enjoying the movie a BIT much. I nodded.

We were caught in a gaze for a brief moment, I REALLY wanted to kiss him.

I looked into his lust-filled-eyes, he leant in and softly kissed my lips. I returned the kiss but harder, filled with more passion. He pulled away and stared at me once again then attacked my neck with kisses. He nipped at the bare skin of my neck leaving a trail of love bites down to my collar bone. I sat back and removed my shirt then helped him with his. I straddled him and began to kiss his neck. He stretched his arms behind my back and un-did my bra which instantly dropped to the floor. He stood up and removed his pants and boxers along with it then climbed back on the couch, hovering over me he slowly slithered down and now had his hands on the waist band of my shorts. He slid them down and then looked up at me for approval, i nodded. He gently pulled down my underwear and burried his face between my legs..