Can I Help You With That?

I've been working at the sandwhich shop for a little under a month now and have grown to know the rest of the employees and even gained new friends, plus Beau had introduced me to his 2 brothers and friends. Gina (who's Beaus mum) is going away a business trip for the weekend, which obvcourse means the boys are throwing a house party on friday. That gave me 2 days to get an outift, me and Beau are headed into melborune central to go shopping after work. Surprisingly, after everything thats happened bewteen us in the past weeks nothing is awkward between us. Well, we've never actually spoke about it maybe we'll get to talk about it today.

****

The rest of the day dragged in, but finally we had finished our shift and headed towards the train station. After a short train ride, we were loking around shops when we arrived outiside topshop. Me being me i wandered in and picked up a shit-load of clothes and made Beau carry the matching shoes. The shop was very quiet today and because of that there was only 2 girls on the tills and 1 doing the floor work, which consists of chatting about their weekend plans. We wandered into the disabled cubical and Beau sat down complaining how sore his feet were.

After trying on about 20 outfits, i found what i was going to wear, it was simple and not too dressy. I decided to buy an aztec dress with its sides cut out and spiked wedges to top it off.

"Is that what you're buying?" he asked.

"I think so, why is there something wrong with it?" I questioned.

"Nahh. You look beautiful!" exclaimed beau, climbing out his chair and approaching me.

We were now stood face to face, inches away from eachother just looking into eachothers eyes in awe. He warpped his hands around my waist and held me close, i returned by wrapping in around his neck. We stood there for a moment, thats when he started to lean in.

I pulled away from him and walked over to change back into my normal clothes. I know what he's like and given our surroundings, don't want things to get out of hand. I sat down on the floor and removed my heels then slowly pulled myself to my feet and struggled to unzip my dress.

"Can I help you with that?" he said seductively

Before i could answer he gripped the zip and began to drag it down, he took the opportunity to sweep my hair over one shoulder and kiss my neck leaving small love bites. The dress dropped to the ground and i stepped out, I turned around to see him eyeing up body, we were stood about 30cm away from eachother. He quickly filled up the gap and kissed my lips so forcefully and full of passion. I Reached behind him wrapping my arms round his neck, not before removing his snapback. He removed his lips from mine and began to kiss down my chest, he slid his hands up my back and used one hand to remove my bra. I fiddled with the button on his jeans and eventually managed to unbutton them, they slid down his thighs and soon enough hit the floor. I reached down into his boxers and began too..

_________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry this chapter took me so long to upload, but i've been back and school so i've not really had time to update this. Also will upload the next part of this within this week (hopefully) thanks for your patience.