Waking Up Next To Jai

3 votes for the next part.

___________________________________________________________________________

****

I woke up in my bed, and rolled over to see Jai sleeping next to me. This wasn't really an unusual thing since me and Jai have done this many times before. But this time was different. I couldn't remember a thing from last night, I don't even remember how we got back to mines. I searched under my pillow and found my phone, then scanned through it to find i had pictures from me and Jai last night.

"Hey babe" he said rubbing his eyes

"Hey, do you remember these pictures being taken?" i questioned him whilst handing over my iphone.

"Yeah haha last night was crazy"

I looked him in the eyes i was so confused, he put his hand on my neck edging me towards him then kissed me. I quickly pulled away and stared at him, what was he doing? He looked at me confused.

"Do you remember what happened last night?" he stared at me intensely, longing for an answer.

"What are you talking about" i giggled.

"We slept together" he blurted out

Fuck, i had slept with my best friend. This was so awkward, he seemed to be fine with it. My cheeks started blushing bright red and i think he noticed.

"Hey, theres nothing to be embarrassed about. You were great" he winked,

He was trying to make me happy, i chuckled a bit then gave him a cute smile. He was staring straight into my eyes.

I leant in ever so slowly, he did the same and brought our lips crashing together. The kiss began to get more heated . His hands travelled down my body and tugged at my shirt, we pulled away from the kiss and he lifted my top over my head. For a minute he just stared at my body. Then attacked my neck with kisses.

"I love you" he whispered against my neck.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading i really appreciate it. Fell free to comment/vote/fan also follow me on twitter @_lovingluke i tweet when i upload the new chapters.