tik tok

"Come on y/n! We need to film the tik tok now!" your best friend Riley yelled as you grabbed a water bottle from the fridge.

you were with your best friends Riley and Letta, and they were forcing you to be in a tik tok. apparently tik tok's become a thing now and everyone had it.

"Okay so basically when the beat drops we all turn around and the face that gets zoomed in on has to call their crush and tell them that they like them" Letta said as she got her phone out and found the audio.

you were playing that it was you who had to call. your best friends knew about your crush on your other best friend ruel, and they knew that you would never actually admit your feelings.

"Fineeee i'll do it!" you said finally giving in to your fiends. 

"Great!" Riley said as she set the timer.

the music started playing and you were all turned around, then the beat dropped and you turned the other way to face the camera.

it landed on you, the camera zoomed onto your shocked face, your friends now laughing at you.

"Nope, not calling him" you exclaimed as you sat back on the bed

"You have to y/n, we need to film it for proof!" Letta said as she sat down next to you

"Come one y/n, don't be chicken" Riley said as she laughed.

"Whatever, give me my phone" you said giving in to your friends.

Letta passed you your phone and already dialled ruel's number.

"Hello?" a deep voice said through the other line

"Uh hi ruel, it's y/n" you said to him nervously

"no shit sherlock, i know it's you" he said which made you laugh

"ruel i need to talk to you about something" you said

"uhhhhh sure, am i in trouble?" he asked

"no, no, listen ruel, i like u, like like you, and it's fine if you don't like me, i 100% get that, but just wanted to tell you" you said, pretty sure that your heart had stopped beating,

"Really? you like me?" ruel asked, clearly confused

"yeah, sorry" you said to him, tears threatening to fall from your eyes.

Riley and Letta were looking at each other nervously

"y/n y/l/n, i like you as well, and i have like you for ages, like for so long, but i've been to scared to tell you but i'm so glad that you feel the same." Ruel said into the phone.

"YESSSSSSSSSS" Letta and Riley screamed as jumped around you

"hi letta, hi riley" ruel said through the phone laughing,

"hi ruel!" they said in unison

"wow, i cant believe i actually got that off my chest" you said into the phone laughing

"yeah me too" he replied

***

Heyooo i've been super inactive recently since my wifi stopped working for a fat moment, anyways, o wrote this cause i feel like everyone has tiktok now and that's low key cool.

love y'all